How often do you google reverse image search the photo of other users on GAG?

And have it ever lead to you to their social media? Like instagram or facebook

0|0
6|6

Most Helpful Girl

• I have never done that because I respect people's privacy.

2|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 6

• I've done it a few times and once to teach a lesson to a young lady who asked a question. She wanted us to guess her nationality (she was Iranian American), and I was able to determine that, and who she was, and that she was a huge fan of the Indianapolis Colts. (I discussed this with her via PM, but I wanted her to understand that she has to be careful about her privacy and what she uploads).

0|0
    0|0
  • I do it to check for catfishes - Maybe a couple of times a day especially in the How Do I Look section.

0|1
    0|0
  • nope never done it.. since i don't use any other fora beyond GAG... y sould i care where they hang around?

after all i doubt it works... every time i tried RIS... never got any proper results :|

0|0
    0|0
  • i won't do it bc of the privacy thing and it feels like stalking its a little creepy when people do it and then take there stalking to other social media, a user recently had a lot of her facebook pics posted by another user and it really creeped her out

0|0
    0|0
  • Never, I give people the benefit of the doubt. It's no like I'm trying to date anyone.

0|0
    0|0
  • Why would I do that?

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• I do it if someone has a ridiculously good looking picture because I find it hard to believe sometimes, but that's about it.

0|0
    0|1
  • I have never done that.

0|0
    0|0
  • Never ever.

0|0
    0|0
  • Never have

0|0
    0|0
  • What's that?