How often do you google reverse image search the photo of other users on GAG?

And have it ever lead to you to their social media? Like instagram or facebook

Most Helpful Girl

• I have never done that because I respect people's privacy.

What Guys Said 6

• I've done it a few times and once to teach a lesson to a young lady who asked a question. She wanted us to guess her nationality (she was Iranian American), and I was able to determine that, and who she was, and that she was a huge fan of the Indianapolis Colts. (I discussed this with her via PM, but I wanted her to understand that she has to be careful about her privacy and what she uploads).

• I do it to check for catfishes - Maybe a couple of times a day especially in the How Do I Look section.

• nope never done it.. since i don't use any other fora beyond GAG... y sould i care where they hang around?

after all i doubt it works... every time i tried RIS... never got any proper results :|

• i won't do it bc of the privacy thing and it feels like stalking its a little creepy when people do it and then take there stalking to other social media, a user recently had a lot of her facebook pics posted by another user and it really creeped her out

• Never, I give people the benefit of the doubt. It's no like I'm trying to date anyone.

• Why would I do that?

What Girls Said 5

• I do it if someone has a ridiculously good looking picture because I find it hard to believe sometimes, but that's about it.

• I have never done that.

• Never ever.

• Never have

• What's that?