Girls, Have you ever had any bad experiences on this website? What were they?

12

Most Helpful Girl

• My worst experiences have been people messaging me saying mean things about me, calling me names, trying to hurt me, stuff like that. Then there are creeps, that's not very enjoyable either. Other than all that, I can't really complain.

• Some people can be real asses and get not joy unless they belittle someone else. Sorry to hear about your bad experiences.

• Thanks for the MHO

What Girls Said 11

• ALL creepy men who get overly angry when you tell them to leave you alone
    31.media.tumblr.com/.../...q7fYHk1qaurswo1_500.gif

• The castration fetish guy sticks out.

• That is a strange fetish. Can't say that I have every had that thought in my head!

• The one who stalked me on Facebook and then threatened me and my best friend

• Both are very strange.

• besides the bitch that won't stop writing me asking if i like gay or lesbian porn, nothing.

• other than some creepy messages no. although, i notice some people on here seem to ask questions based on them having low self-esteem and that sort of worries me tbh

• Well there are a lot of sexist guys and creeps here. Besides them, I like this site.

• Yes I had my share of unwanted crude messages from creeps.

• Sorry to hear that. Why have you continued to use this sights if there are a log of perverts on the sight?

• A dozen or so out of thousands of interactions is a very small percentage. Most are fine.

• I understand, thanks and have a good day.

• Other than creepy messages nothing really.

• Just with jerks and trolls on here

• Angry and/or crudely sexual messages. The combination is the worst.

• Why do you continue on the site?

• People can't message you if you're anonymous. Most people are cool, anyway.

• well nothing specific but im kinda losing hope on the male species lol

• Not all men a strange with sick minds. This site likely attracts the sickos.

• i really hope so

• I've had a lot.