Girls, how do you look 'below the collarbone?' Are you ever insecure about it?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm actually quite confident about my boobs. Maybe they could've been a little smaller so I wouldn't have trouble fitting bras and clothing meant for flatter girls (so almost every clothing), but they're quite big, perky and round. Only 2 guys have seen them naked and both said they were the best boobs they've ever seen.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 19

• I'm actually really pleased with them. They're small, sure, but I think that they look good on me and I'm tiny as well because I'm only 5'2, so I think that having a smaller chest suits me. Plus, it means I can go braless a lot more often if I want to :)

0|0
    0|0
    • That's a good point, you can be a lot looser with clothing choices

• You mean breasts? You can say boobs, breasts, etc lol. Its not a bad word.
    Anyways, I mean I think mine look fine. They're round and perky... and I have B cups, really i'm average I don't mind them, I forget they're there like all the time

0|0
    0|0
    • Better than getting backache because of them xD

• Lol true X'D thats a bit over exaggerated though, and the thing where they bounce where you run it really happens to everyone above a size A. Mine hurt when I run if I don't wear a sports bra >.<

• I mean... my elbows are nice. Well moisturized.

2|0
    0|0
    • Damn. What's your secret? My elbows just don't ever feel good enough you know?

• I love my small boobs! they are a good size so everything suits me, they are not too heavy, and they don't get in my way!

0|0
    0|0
  • nah. They're small but I don't mind - they'll never be saggy! Plus all guys I've been with in any way have said they loved em.

only times I wish they were different is when wearing certain shirts that would look better with cleavage

1|0
    0|0
  • My boobs are epic.

0|0
    0|0
  • nice wording. i like the way i look and receive compliments from everyone who sees them including strangers at onsen

0|0
    0|0
    • More polite than 'tits' I guess xD and I spose that's a good thing, depending on how you feel about it

• Haha
    I'm small whatevs doesn't really matter. Sometimes its annoying if the boobs are to big in a dress or somthing, haha guess that's what pushup bras are for, but id rather not deal with back pain and all that, I don't like it when people tell me I'm small because I already know that, Haha I just say yep and you're big, so what. Doesn't matter

0|0
    0|0
    • Exactly ;) it doesn't matter to me, shouldn't matter to anyone really

• I look really good according to myself and my boyfriend, thats all that matters to em XD , and no not insecure

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes. I am quite small.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm constantly insecure about my lack of boobs.

0|0
    0|0
  • I've got a really perky pair of 32DD's, pretty satisfied.

0|0
    0|0
  • i had implants thats how insecure i was about it. I'm 100% more confident now, though my dating life still isn't great.

0|0
    0|0
    • I haven't been out with anyone in three years if that's any consolation xD hope it's not too bad

• Yes, i am small :(

0|0
    0|0
    • Smaller is not necessarily bad :) I prefer smaller generally

• Yes cause I feel very insecure about my big boobs...😡

0|0
    0|1
  • Just take a peek :)

0|0
    0|0
  • My otward apprearance no but when I am alone yes.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, I think they're too big for me lol

0|0
    0|0
  • I felt insecure for about 2 days after reading some articles but then realized it doesn't matter.

So, nope. No longer insecure.

0|0
    0|0
    • That's good to hear :)