What video games do you guys play?

i was addicted to call of duty advanced warfare from march-may... but now i play just fifa 15 and sometimes destiny but not good at that game lol

Most Helpful Girl

• Cod, Kingdom hearts, Final fantasy.
    Destiny sometimes, my boyfriends good at it but i think its repetitive.

Most Helpful Guy

• I used to play Morrowind, Oblivion, and Skyrim, but mostly I just play World of Warcraft now. I've tried almost every major MMO in existence (starting with Ultima Online and EverQuest), but I keep coming back to WoW.

I get bored easily with single player games. I like the social interaction of online games.

• let me guess have ya played rs b4?

• My ideal game would be EverQuest (the original)... with all its expansions... with a complete graphical overhaul and a few tweaks to make combat more fun. That game has never been equaled, and it's sad that it's so dated now. Clunky gameplay, horrid character animations.

What Girls Said 3

What Guys Said 5

• Back when I had a PS3 (which was 3 years ago, but I'm hoping to get a PS4 soon), I used to play all the Assassin's Creed, Ratchet & Clank (my all time favorite game series) for both PS2 & PS3 (I had the fat PS3), Jak & Daxter, and Mass Effect games as well as Skyrim.

• yh man get ps4, and what games you gonna play on it?

• I don't care for sports games, especially since almost every single one of them are made by EA and I hate EA with a passion.

As for CoD, I've stopped caring for that series since MW2.

• oh damn i see

• In terms of the games I competitively play online, here is my list, all for the PS3:

Ultra Street Fighter 4
    Tekken Tag Tournament 2
    Madden
    NBA 2K

***got Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3 this week

• I love pretty much anything classic. I have a Sega Genesis, NES, SNES, Nintendo 64, Atari 2600, Playstation 1 and 2, Sega Saturn, Sega Dreamcast, Gamecube, Original Xbox, Sega Master System, and the only newest console I have is a 360, but i only play a few games on it.

• ah so no ps4 damn

• nah, the 8th generation of video games don't appeal to me. They all just rely on online playing and good graphics and nothing more. But that's just my opinion. Enjoy what you have. :)

• haha true and thanks :P

• I prefer PC games like Space Engineers, City Skylines, Supreme Commander, FTL, Rollercoaster Tycoon...

• monster hunter, bloodborne, darksouls,