Are most guys like this (picture below)?

http://blackwingswhitewingslove.tumblr.com/post/73278024596

Give some love to the angry girl and she'll be alright.

Most Helpful Guy

• I think that's quite right. (If I interpret the question correctly)

If my lady was angry, I'd shower her with love and affection straight away. (Mind you, I should do that anyway!!)

When her anger has subsided, I'd want to talk to find where the anger had come from. Was it someone else or something else? Was it me? Was it something she'd done? Or not done?
    Whatever, it needs to be resolved!!

Most Helpful Girl

• I'd like to think so, but most young men lack the emotional maturity to realize what women need in certain states of arousal. Hell, some older men are totally emotionally inept.

What Guys Said 4

• If this was me, I'd probably think "shit woman, what are you going off about on now? Your headaches are becoming my headaches and I hate headaches."

• No, I don't think so. Only ones who are selfish and lack any understanding of females won't do it. I think a real man would.

• No that doesn't make sense

• Yeah I think it's cute when my girlfriend is angry or annoyed. I always hug her and nuzzle her neck with lots of kisses she says stop it but she can't help but smile and giggle.

What Girls Said 2

• Wtf is this emo shyte

• Some guys are.