Why is it when I was walking a guy in a truck honked at me when I was on a bridge?

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• I get that Myself, @Angelordevil22, from time to time. I am an avid walker and every once in awhile, as Fast as the Trucks and cars go whizzing by like the wind, I get a Honk, which startles me, however Never... Surprises me out in the Call of the wild.
    It's just to let you know that they Admire what you are doing, keeping in shape as you walk with your natural wiggle, not for Anyone, but Just Doing It for You and Not trying to Impress Anyone... In other words "Looking good, girl."
    I have even guys slow down and ask if I need a ride but I always wave them on and say "No, thanks, I'm fine."
    Good luck. xx

What Guys Said 7

• Possibilities
    1. You were catcalled :) (cause he found u irresistible)
    2. You were in his way
    3. He wasn't honking at you :D

• You were catcalled by a guy in a truck.

• Either you were at the wrong place for him or her, or the person knew you and wanted to catch your attention... or it's one of these macho truckers who sound the horn whenever they see a skirt 8) 8)

• He noticed you and thought you were nice looking and wanted to let you know.

• He probably thought you were good looking.

• He thinks your cutie pie ,,,<3 <3 :D :p :p

• People holler all the time. I've been hollered at by men and women. It happens. Hey by the way lol.

What Girls Said 5

• Same thing happens to me X'D I was with my friend at the mall in the parking lot and this guy just honks the horn and almost rides us over and even though i'm a short little 15 year old I stuck up both my middle fingers and worded "FUCK YOUUU!" *hehe*
    So the person was either just a big jack ass who was either in a rush or didn't give a flying shit about nearly running you you over if you were in the way
    Orrrrr, he thought you were hot and gave you a signal (ew creepy mofo alert)

• Maybe you looked good...

• He was tryna pick you up.
    He wanted your coochie.
    Which is ofcourse pervy.
    But lots of men catcall or holler/holla

• He thinks you're attractive and that was his way of getting your attention

• OMFG... the same thing happened to me and I want answers... lol