I get racially abused but I can't do anything. What do I do?

I go to a school in California, and all that I am called daily is "cracker", "honkey", "cave monkey" and all that. I told the school about it and they won't do anything because I am supposedly privileged. What do I do? :'(

Most Helpful Guy

• That's a good question. Start calling them racist shit too. Give them a taste of their medicine.

Most Helpful Girl

• What does privileged have anything to do with it?

What Guys Said 6

• Privileged? Racism or not, that's just bullying in its basic form. Tell your parents about it, and have them see exactly how racism and bullying is a "privilege." If they remain ignorant, go down to city hall to raise the issue. Seems extreme, but we gotta cut this shit out.

For the meantime, just ignore their name calling. They are looking for a reaction out of you. Make some good, close friends, and stick together.

• Have your parents speak to the school that is first

• You're white therefore subhuman. You can't experience racism, prejudice, and hate, because you supposedly control everything. #proudtobeliberal #proudtohaveinconsistentbeliefs

• You could fight hostility with kindness https://youtu.be/UaDtTl17j-U
    Or you could talkto your and their parents.

• Own that privilege 8) lol

In all seriousness though, fuck those bitches (not literally fuck, unless you go that way)

• It's 2015 white people can't be victims cause we are scum.

• Who are racist towards you? Black people?

• Black mainly then Latino.

• That's shameful considering what they have been through, not to mention the efforts they made to bring about racial equality.
      Martin Luther King would be turning in his grave if he saw blacks people using racial term.

Racism is nothing but ignorance, these fools need to be educated, so hit them with some knowledge.

What Girls Said 6

• 3|1
  • This is a fail at trolling :P

• Oh that's right. White people can't be abused right?

• Who r these kids? You know, you can talk to your parents to make it a serious complaint to school for not disciplining the kids. Check their school guidelines and shove it the school principle's face.

• Swith schools! Or just ignore! Not the best advice i know, sorry

• Shut up about it because those words are not offensive. And yeah I'm white.
    There is no deep rooted systemic racism in those names, they're just funny names

• This one black bitch kept bullying me and calling me racist things. So I called her a n** one day and she didn't bully me anymore.

• This is what happens when liberals take over nowadays.

• What's your username?

• Mine's ThatGirlFromCA