Would you rather be deaf or blind?

I honestly can't choose one! It's way too hard! Let me know what you guys would choose! Thanks 😊🌸

Most Helpful Guy

• Well, as it just so happens, I am almost completely blind and have been so since I was born. I am completely blind on my left eye and I see about 5-10% of the normal vision on my right eye.
    What I can (and would like to) tell people here who say "you can't do shit when you're blind" is this: wrong. You can. Naturally, there are a lot of obstacles I face every day with my disability. What disabled person doesn't. And yet, I live a relatively normal life. I have a girlfriend, I live together with her and completely independent from my parents or some kind of professional assistants, I have always loved studying for school and I'm now studying at a university, which only about 15-20% of all people in my country achieve, because in order to get into a university, you have to have consistently over many years very good grades. I'm not allowed to drive a car or motorbike for obvious reasons but I ride my bike practically everywhere I go (for long distances I take the train, we have an excellent public transportation system in Switzerland). I play the guitar, I write, I use the internet, I love to cook, I read... my life's really not that much different from other people's lives. I've even lived abroad twice. One time for one and a half years and the second time for one year (in two different countries). Something, that many people with good eyes at my age haven't done. What it all comes down to are two things: practice and will power. See, having a strong disability isn't exactly a pleasant thing but believe it or not, you get used to it. In my case, I simply didn't ever know anything else. This is how I was born and how I perceive the world. My eyes might not see as much as yours, but I have other senses and they are well trained. Looking at a hot girl is not everything (and I find it sad that people often only want to perceive the visual things). Girls' voices can be very important to me. Their smell... and of course the touch. Sometimes when I have sex with my girlfriend, I close my eyes completely during the foreplay and the experience suddenly feels almost richer this way. Will power is important because thinking positively is very important if you are disabled. If you can be strong and stand up for yourself if need be, if you are a disciplined person and willing to work hard to achieve your goals, I strongly believe you can overcome many of the obstacles you face. Because I know all this, I think I could be fine with either one, being blind or deaf.

Most Helpful Girl

• I'd rather be deaf. I need my eyes

What Guys Said 17

• Difficult choice but I'll say deaf. Not being able to listen to music or my son's voice again would be awful--I can't even really imagine the pain--but I think it would be worse, in my life, not to be able to drive and have that total, effortless freedom of mobility.

• I'd rather be blind. I think it'd actually be nice to get to know people by how they act and what they say, rather than what they look like.

• Blind, I couldn't live without listening my Orbison.

• Deaf I could always just write to communicate

• I'd rather be blind I love hearing women's voices

• Deaf. I could learn sign language or write down what I want to say. Blindness would drive me insane.

• Was definitely expecting deaf from you, but for your reason why.. well. I was expecting something along the lines of "cause if I was blind I wouldn't be able to see all the hot babes" etc, etc.

• Thats why I like ya.

• Right back atcha, babe @linkywinky ;)

• I'd rather be blind. I need to communicate with people

• Can you drive yourself crazy being deaf? Just everything being so quiet...

• Deaf, why would anyone rather be blind?

• U kunt see dem busty HAWT white chix anymore if ur blind so ima go with deaf 😋

• Blind fo sho. Music too OP

• deaf, I can live without sound easier than I can sight

• I'd rather be blind

• deaf. I use my eyes too much.

• I'd rather be deaf. It's hard for me to picture things in my head, so I'd much rather be able to see

• rather be dead... blind deaf imoblie for me its really bad to think about that

• deaf cuz i can still do my job and live a relatively normal life without hearing. can't do shit if you're blind.

What Girls Said 9

• Deaf
    I want to be able to see beautiful hints and draw and watch movies and read
    And it's easier to correct deafness than blindness I think

• i voted for deaf

• Easy, deaf. I couldn't handle never getting to see the face of the person I love or of my child. Also it seems a lot more dangerous.

• Deaf...(filler)

• Blind, I guess.

I need to hear words. I feel more connected.

• Blind cause I'd go crazy without music.

• I'd rather not be either but if I had to choose it'd be deaf

• Deaf for sure!

• I'd choose being deaf. The only downside is I wouldn't be able to listen to music anymore.