Favorite type of bathingsuit style?

I usually wear bikini! But I found a cute full piece that im wearing in my profile pic- so I think i like both styles now! How about you guys? Let me know 😊🌸

Most Helpful Guy

• I like my speedo

Most Helpful Girl

• I like monokinis.

What Guys Said 9

• 1-piecers are actually sexier.

• I can only see the workout/yoga outfit in your profile pic (the big one) and your cheerleading outfit in the avatar pic...

I generally like bikinis, but a gorgeous girl in a sexy one piece will turn my head too...

• Yep, I can see the one piece now, and I have to say, I love it... you look fabulous in that!

• I wear the finest of completely average swimming shorts, in case of emergencies athletic shorts. I buy the ones that offer minimal wedgies.

• I love the life guard one piece

• I wear board shorts that go mid thigh. Check out triangl bikini. There made of neopreme.

• Depends on the girls body, but in general I like string bikinis, or certain one piece style

• I prefer naked but its not ethic i think

• I love bikinis!! They are amazing especially to lay out in

What Girls Said 2

• I really like high waisted bikinis :)

• Love the one in your profile... usually bikinis