Are Indian girls the prettiest girls on the planet?

look at Hanah Simmone Indian girls sem most desired by white and black guys alike

0|0
12|12

Most Helpful Girl

• These questions are annoying as hell. It's not a competition, don't try to make it one.

1|4
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't think there is a such thing as "the prettiest girls" on the planet. Indian girls can be quite pretty though!

According to some stats of Facebook dating app "Are You Interested" the most desired women are Asian. Granted, this is only one piece of info though, and it only took into account the 4 main groups on the app. But I thought it interesting nevertheless.

qzprod.files.wordpress.com/.../...preferences2.png

1|1
    1|0

What Girls Said 11

• Maybe not specifically Indian but the middle eastern look is very pretty

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm sorry but I don't agree with that a lot of white and black desired white, Asian and Latin more then Indian girls besides most black and white guys know they don't have a chance with Indian girls that's why I think most don't go after Indian girls.

1|0
    0|0
  • Hahha no I don't think so

0|1
    0|0
  • No they're not. There's no such thing

2|0
    0|0
  • They are of mixed races. Can see why they are seen very attractive.

0|0
    0|0
  • The northern Indian people are among the best looking people

1|1
    2|0
  • There's beauties in every ethnicity! 😘

1|0
    0|0
  • everyone's pretty in some way so hush

0|0
    0|0
  • Definitely not

0|0
    0|0
  • Absolutely not! I do not find them attractive at all.

2|0
    2|1
    • hannah simmone?

• I Don't know who that is but I just looked her up and that's just an average looking girl. But I was talking about Indians in general.

• What are you talking about? Google says her nationality is British?

0|0
    0|0
    • She might have been born in Britain but her parents could be from India.

What Guys Said 11

• There's no prettiest, just like there's no ugliest. You're certainly entitled to your opinion, though.

1|1
    0|0
  • when I saw the question title, I felt sure it would be an anonymous asker with a @genie23 at the bottom. I was wrong. :-P
    Yes, many Indian girls are VERY pretty.

2|1
    0|0
    • LOL! I hope that anon asker didn't tag me in any questions in these last few days 😳
      And thank you so much, ☺

• There are no girls who are "prettiest girls on the planet" but as an Indian guy I do find them to be the prettiest. Never heard a white or a black guy say Indian girls are the prettiest in the planet though.

1|0
    0|0
  • Sure there are beautiful Indian women but the same can be said about every ethnicity.

0|1
    0|0
  • Well I don't think it's ethnicity which determines hotness, you'll find pretty women in all ethnicities...

0|0
    0|0
  • definetly not a lot of indian women are beautiful but overall my list goes
    white
    latino
    Asian
    black
    indian (sorry)
    I don't know where you got your facts of them being most desired never heard anything like that

0|0
    2|3
  • Some Indian girls are very pretty, not my first choice, though!

1|0
    0|0
  • Seems like girls with fair skin and long, dark hair are most attractive.

0|0
    1|0
  • I don't find them attractive.

0|0
    1|0
  • I find Kurdish girls pretty

0|1
    0|0
  • Hannah Simone is only half Indian though... and definitely not. I like brown women but I like all women. The thing that sucks with Indian or brown women is that most of them ONLY date Indian or brown men (aside from religious reasons).

0|0
    0|0