Is it weird that body hair on men turns me off?

• Yes, that's pretty weird
  • No, that's normal

Most Helpful Guy

• Normal for very young girls not used to seeing men. But hair is a masculine feature and is present and dark enough to be obvious on most men. Lots of women prefer men who either do not grow that much hair or that shave it off. So it is "normal" but not that common. Though most women do not like extreme hair growth.

Most Helpful Girl

• No, it's normal. I don't really like body hair on guys either. It's all just down to personal taste. Some girls like body hair, others don't, and neither of those are abnormal :)

What Guys Said 8

• It's normal to be attracted to a normal part of the male anatomy. Don't worry about it.

• And now I see you wrote "off" and not "on".
      It's just a preference. You are allowed to like whatever you like just like some prefer blondes and other brunettes.

• I think its normal because you are young
    younger girls dont like body hair that much

• Ma body is rdy anon cutie 👙👍🏼

• what about body hair on women?

• like everywhere or in certain places only?

• Everywhere

• well that´s kind of weird in my opinion. not a single hair on the body is kind of feminine to me but i guess it´s personal taste after all. i think you will probably change that preference with age.

• Men are much more hairy than women, that's normal. I would trim or shave armpit & pubic hair, but I won't be shaving my whole body as that looks too boyish or feminine.

• I have not much body hair but my pubes are like a huge bush.

• I remember seeing a poll about chest hair showing young girls didn't like it but women did like some as they got older saying guys looked more manly with it.

What Girls Said 3

• Same here filler

• No it's normal, especially for girls your age 😊.

• its totally normal.