A little too far?

A friend of mine cheated on his girlfriend a few months ago. She found out and he didn't know it.
One night they decide to go out, have dinner then go home and finish out the night drinking.
They got home, started drinking, she got him drunk to the point where he passed out. She apparently pretended to be more tipsy than she was.
While he was passed out, she shaved his head, his eyebrows and facial hair.
Then she took a pair of scissors to the clothes he was wearing; his favorite shirt, $100 pair of jeans and she cut all the laces and both tongues out of his shoes.
Left the destroyed clothes in a pile WITH his smashed cell phone on top of them with a note that said something like; "Your favorite clothes are gone and so is your girl. I'm out Thursday, I already have a place to go. Go f-ck yourself you cheating bastard."
B-tches are crazy. Little too far don't you think?

would anyone else do this?
Kind of surprised that a few people, much-less guys think he deserved it.
I ran in to the ex. (We met a few times in the past) she asked me if I heard what happened and went off in detail about what she did. She planned ahead of time where she was going to go and what she was going to do. She planned to go eat and asked him to wear his favorite casual clothes. Yada yada they got back started drinking, he got drunk and passed out. She went and got the clippers, shaved his eyebrows and hair off then went down to the skin with the beard trimmer. Then went to get scissors
Ran the scissors up the front of his shirt and up the arms and took it off. Took the scissors up both of the front legs from bottom to waist band and pulled what was left of them off. She goes "what kind of man pays $130 for jeans,
anyway." Pulled his shoes off and chopped the laces and tongues out. Threw what was left of his shirt, jeans and shoes on the table and slammed his phone on the floor.

Sorry I went to update this last week and hit the submit button by accident before I was done writing. :s

Most Helpful Girl

• It is a bit excessive. A friend of mine was cheated on and dumped him. He stayed with the girl he cheated with. About a month ago, my friend posted pics on fb. Apparently her ex was also cheating with another woman. The current girlfriend spray painted all over his truck with things stating that he was a cheater. Tbh, even though it was also excessive, it was pretty funny. Not her actions, but the fact that she was stupid enough to believe that he would cheat on his wife (who he had a kid with), but wouldn't cheat on her. It's her own fault. She knowingly helped to destroy a family to begin with. Here's a tip: if he/she cheats on their current s. o. with you, they will cheat on you with someone else. It doesn't take a genius to figure that out.

• Wait, so he cheated on this girl he was with, they broke up, he got with the girl he was cheating with and cheated on her?

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 5

• I guess he shouldn't have cheated :/

• Whether it's too far or not he had no business cheating on her. People think they can do whatever they want to people and the other people are just going to sit back and take it

• Yeah but does that constitute her destroying his stuff?

• I've never had anyone cheat on me so I can't answer if it's too far or not but at the same time I'm a no bullshit type of person so I wouldn't be 100% surprised if I did something like that though

• He was wrong to cheat, but that's definitely take it waaaaaaay too far.

• Right? Why she have to cost him $?

• It was a little far but honestly he shouldn't have cheated. I could understand maybe the clothes or just the shoes but all of it was a little much.

• The hair will grow back, the clothes are garbage.

• Like I said, she was upset, I could understand doing one of the things out of sheer anger. The fact that she did all of them is kind of fucked up

• Yeah it is.

What Guys Said 8

• You got to admit that is pretty epic would not fuck with this crazy bitch what a devious yet brilliantly crafted execution of a plan

• Nope your friend is an asshole and deserved whatever happened with him...

• maybe a little, but it is still funny

• Nope. He got what he deserved.

• But wrecking his clothes too? He didn't cost her any $. lol

• I don't think there's much point taking petty revenge, but I think the guy deserved 10 times worse.

• He deserved it!

• I thought it was a little overboard.

• Both sides were wrong

• No not at all