Pretty face not how the world works?

My mom and sister seem to believe that men prefer big boobs and butt over a beautiful face and I disagree strongly. What do you guys think. My sister said that you have to have big boobs and butt because you can't get a man? I said that a beautiful face takes the cake no matter what and she said that's not how the world works. My mom and sister are really annoying they always critique me instead of compliment me and my mom is always bragging on my sister but that's another question. What do you think about what my sister said?

Most Helpful Guy

• I agree with you. I mean how many men do you reckon found a girl attractive based upon seeing her face alone without seeing the rest of her body?

Also large boobs and butt alone aren't enough, they have to match well with the body they're on, them alone won't make a girl attractive. So yeah, face is definitely a cut about them.

Also I'm sure what a lot of men consider a big butt/big boobs is subjective, as well. I certainly know it is in my case.

Most Helpful Girl

• Dont listen to them, im sure you're beautiful. You have to focus on this, if you have a pretty face, you're waaaay better off than someone who is a butterface

What Guys Said 13

• Face is always best.

• You are right pretty face trumps big boobs.

• A big butt and boob surely will attract more men on a shallow level - aka for hookups. A beautiful face it way more appealing in the long run though.

• Pretty face trumps all!

• No, it would definitely help, but you don't need big boobs and a big butt to attract men. And I also disagree with you too, because in the end, what matters most is personality, not looks.

• Well face is more important to me, that is the first thing I notice about a girl, but that doesn't mean boobs and butt are not important at all.

• they have their opinions... you disagree... what's the issue? neither you are them are inherently right here.

• Why lift when it's all about the face

• She is dead ass wrong. Plain and simple.

• I dont care about boobs or behind i want a girl with a pretty face

• I thought personality counted more. Any extra's is probably a bonus.

• face > boobs

• I like smart woman who are capable of taking care of themselves and don't have to use body parts to get what they want from a man.

What Girls Said 9

• If they have that opinion, then how unfortunate for them. But don't hold their opinion of your in high regard. You aren't the first person to have family who criticizes them. Try boosting your own self-esteem and caring more about the people who do like you as you are, instead of those who think you need to change yourself.

• Is getting a man more important or is keeping one the ultimate goal? Can't do the latter with only physical beauty.

• Preferably, both body and face work together to make a beautiful/handsome person! Though if I had to choose one, I'd rather have an attractive face over an attractive body.

• AS a woman id have to agree with your sister. It would be nice if the face mattered but you see so many men with women who have average or below average faces but nice bodies we ther real or not. For example my friend is a heavier girl but she carries her weight well, her face though without makeup is gorgeous and with it she is stunning. But since she doesn't fit inside societies label of beautiful guys overlook her even though a lot of the male friends talk about how pretty her face is but if only she had a hot body. Like there are plenty of girls who have "boy bodies", or just boobs or just butt and their faces are stunning. but they dont have both butt and boobs and when men say they dont care for it they are lying , i have many male friends. So, yes faces dont really matter anymore , which is weird cause if you have kids those children will not be attractive

• I think that big boobs and butt catch a guys attention but that's not what they are really looking for in a long term relationship, boys would rather have a girlfriend who has a great personality and is somewhat attractive rather than a girl with big boobs small waist and big arse but is a snob and has a horrible personality

• Pretty face always wins.

Yo mom and sis act like every guy is capable of obtaining a hot, busty chick. Keep in mind that there are fugsters out there who'd be grateful to have anything, literally anything, with a vagina.

• For hook ups and for only hot girls that works for. Basically an easy lay. But when a guy wants a commitment he'll go for the pretty face 😊🌸

• They want everything. The face and the body

• It's definitely the face first. I've always known that I have unattractive face. People have told me, and I've been rejected for not being attractive enough. So when I was younger, I decided to work on my body. I figured if I can't have an attractive face, I might as well work on having a decent body. I go hiking a lot, and at times I work out with a personal trainer and I eat healthy. I get compliments all the time on my body. I've had people ask me for advice about how I keep my body looking good.

Unfortunately, a nice body does not make up for an ugly face. I've never been in a relationship and I'll be 29 soon. I have plenty of guy friends, but none are interested in dating me. None of the guys I've met online or been set up with were interested.

And I've asked why. I thought maybe I just have a crappy personality. I know guys take that into account too. It's definitely my face. One guy even told me he could use me as a pump and dump since beauty is a light switch a way, but he couldn't be with an ugly chick long term.

For a man to truly be interested, it's the face that draws them in first and then personality. As long as the body isn't too extreme (too skinny, too fat) that usually comes last.

A friend of mine is insecure about her body because she's overweight, but she is gorgeous in the face. She gets approached all the time by men.

If a guy is just looking at boobs or a butt I am thinking he just isn't interested in you as a person at all, even if your face is attractive or not.