Will love make me get over my feelings of disgust toward a guy's balls?

I'm still kind of grossed out by the guy's organs but find balls to be even more disgusting.

Someone once said that somehow nature will take over when I'm ready. I'm in my last year of HS. Don't have a boyfriend yet nor even went out on a real date.

Most Helpful Guy

• By the time you find a boyfriend and engage in sex I presume your attitudes may change.
    For me personally, I found performing oral sex on a woman and fingering rather horrid, I liked regular penetration but was disgusted at the both oral and fingering.
    (Before you ask, I'm straight and always have been but I wasn't comfortable around vaginas besides penetration)

It was only afterwards when I finally got a girlfriend where my attitudes, likes and dislikes changed drastically.
    And having a girlfriend changed certain views and desires I had.

...
    There's absolutely nothing wrong with disliking a man's gentiles, in fact is it not the case that most children are completely disgusted by the opposite sex until they reach around the age of puberty?

There's also nothing homosexual about how you feel. I personally know many straight woman who are disgusted by penises outside of the context of sex. It's relatively normal.

Hope this helps!

• *genitals, please excuse any spelling errors I may have made. I'm using my phone.

Most Helpful Girl

• Honey, I still find em gross. They have an strange odour.

What Guys Said 8

• That is good advice when the time comes to start a relationship it won't seem so bad

• it isn't bad at all, you'll get over it soon enough no worries.

• Maybe you play for the other team?

• I don't think I've ever found a girl who wasn't grossed out by balls, so you're not alone. To be honest, vaginas aren't exactly the greatest thing to look at, but I still like sex.

• Every girl is disgusted by balls. It's normal.

• Maybe you're gay?

• Let's be honest... Genitals don't look the most aesthetically pleasing for either gender. It's the person attached to the genotals that countd

• It would if you were demisexual

• Well I had a crush on a guy at school but it was more about me finding him cute looking and friendly, nothing else. But biology class showing the reproductive organs of the male grossed me out.

What Girls Said 3

• Eh, I love my boyfriend, and his balls don't really thrill me. My playing with them thrills him, though, and that makes them pretty great.

• Yeah but they are so nasty. Girls look best dwn there :) I love how girls look down there :)

• No it won't.