If you found a winged unicorn would you capture it and turn it into your pet?

If you found this and it's been stopping by close to where you live a bunch of times:

Most Helpful Guy

• I would walk away and throw away what ever I have been drinking or eating at the time. something is seriously wrong with it

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes I would.

What Guys Said 6

• No, I would attempt to befriend it. :)

• No I would let it stay free - It could hang around now and again if it wanted.

• Holy shit I'd take a pic, maybe throw a stick at it, then run like hell. Unless it appreciated me for who I truly am. Then I might stick around.

• I might try to make money off of it.

• I'd shoot it because I'm afraid of things I don't understand.

• I would find out what it tastes like.

What Girls Said 10

• Yes, then I'd make a youtube channel based on the tricks I teach this unicorn then become a internet sensation over night!

Ahh... dream on Stace :D

• No, of course not. To do so would be immoral. Why capture such a beautiful and pure creature? Have you not read Harry Potter?

• naw I don't know how to take care of a horse! If it's already stopping by on it's own to hang out that's good enough for me! We'd just be besties like Sailor Chibimoon and Helios and I'd trust him to keep coming back to play haha

• No, I wouldn't be able to.

I'm not a virgin

• I won't capture it but I would love to play with it. Hitch a ride with it perhaps.

• No. I would bring it to a friend. I'm a die hard narwhal fan! I can't betay the narwhals. (I typed this with an entirely serious face)

• I would sell it to the zoo

• Unicorns are for the wild and supernatural and magical not for pet. Legend when Lilly tried to touch one, it was killed.

• If you capture a unicorn, there will be eternal winter!

• No, but I would make it my friend and we could totally hangout together.

Unless it wanted to become my pet. I would feed cupcakes.