Which one is better for both parents and kids, young parents or older?

Most Helpful Guy

• In between. Like the Kid grows up when the kid is born when the parents are early 30's maybe the mother mid late 20s (healthwise for the kid). And the kid is a teenager in the parents late 30s early 40s.

But it doesn't really matter.

What Guys Said 6

• I think 25-35 is a good age to become a parent.

• Older.

Though that means jackshit if they themselves were raised by young parents.

I just think parents today are generally pretty shit.

• Younger parents. Young people are less likely to die soon and dead parents will destroy a child psychologically.

• Older parents younger ones are still too naive to be a parent.

• both my parents are around their 60. I wanted them to be younger. I think the reason is obvious :/

• Lol :p

• well that time hasn't come yet. im just afraid i'll be left alone lol

• No worries! Just enjoy it now.

• Younger parents.

What Girls Said 4

• I say older parents. My mom had me when she was 40 and I honestly thought it was the bomb. A lot of my friends had parents who were still concerned with going out and socializing. However my parents were kinda "over it' to party and do social things so they really were able to focus on me as they've had their innings when they were younger. It's like they waiting till they were really really ready to be parents. I myself don't want kids till at least my 30's. There's so much to do and see before I want the responsibility of a kid.

• Young. My oldest is 16.

• Older parents.

• Older parents, because they have more life experience