Is there any animal your scared of? It can be something simple or something born to be wild?

Dont laugh, or do... But I'm honestly scared of cas, dogs... Okay all animals haha. Even the goldfish in the bowl. They always scare me when they take off after I thump the bowl lol.

If you're not scared of ANYTHING just say so... But usually everyone has at least one animal/insect fear

• Anything in the water (sharks, dolphins, crocs, jellyfish, etc.)
    13% (2)12% (1)13% (3)Vote
  • Simple things like cats and dogs...
    7% (1)0% (0)4% (1)Vote
  • Birds (pigeons, ostridges, peacocks, etc.)
    0% (0)12% (1)4% (1)Vote
  • Lions and Tigers and Bears #OhMy
    7% (1)12% (1)9% (2)Vote
  • Slithery things (lizards, snakes, caterpillars, centipedes, etc.)
    13% (2)12% (1)13% (3)Vote
  • Bugs/Insects (roaches, spiders, ants, etc.)
    53% (8)52% (4)52% (12)Vote
  • All of the above
    7% (1)0% (0)5% (1)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
8|5

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm most scared of flying and jumping insects. Butterflies, moths, wasps... 😱

0|1
    0|0
    • I think the butterfly release at weddings is beautiful, but I'd be too busy running from them

• Show All
    • I refuse lol. We'll just let everyone blow bubbles or light a lantern. No flying animals lol

• Thanks for the MHO, stranger ;)
      Blowing bubbles 😍 My kinda guy haha

What Girls Said 7

• I'm terrified of cockroaches and spiders...

-.-

0|1
    0|0
    • Goodness yes

• Show All
    • Lol in that case, you should watch Mimic! That film scared me so bad as a kid

• And yes I've noticed that lol

• very afraid of bugs

0|1
    0|0
  • I'm deathly afraid of mice:/

0|1
    0|0
  • Dont be afraid of the species in general. How am animal is raised is what matters. For example, a single German Shepard was raised to fight. doesn't make the whole breed a fighter and/or scary

0|0
    0|0
    • Well I dont think our newborn puppy wasn't born to chase me or lick me but it still tries too lol

• Probably a lion or other large feline because I wouldn't want to become their food. However, it would be cool taking pictures from a secured environment.
    My favorite are insects, spiders, centipedes and then comes mammals, birds, etc.

However, if there is one animal I would fear even more than lions or even sharks is people that are intentionally cruel to animals or keep hunting them and destroyed their habitats.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm scared of all animals

0|1
    0|0
    • Yay I dont feel so alone lol

• I'm scared of cats because I am severely allergic to them.

0|1
    0|0
    • I domt like how they crawl all up on ya. Only cat I like is Halle Berry as Catwoman and even here reactions were somewhat creepy haha. I loved her catwalk though

What Guys Said 5

• I'm terrified By birds

0|1
    0|0
    • Lol bet you hated that movie The Birds? Hope you're not like this one girl... she's afraid of birds, yet she tattoos them on her body haha

• the only ones that really bother me are spiders

0|1
    0|0
    • Yes! One came down over me while I was in bed the other day. I freaked out big time

• Pretty much any possibly poisonous / venomous animal gives me the creeps.

Something about the idea of being infected with poison disturbs me. :-/

0|0
    0|0
    • Lol I think thats what scares me the most as well

• Rats give me the creeps

0|0
    0|0
  • Anything that can maim or kill me.

0|0
    0|1
    • Maim?

• Show All
    • You couldve just said "wound" bjt whatever

• A bee can wound me. A lion can maim me. not the same thing.