Is it illegal to watch girls use the bathroom on the internet?

This is something I have been wodering for a long time... I know it is illegal to do this in real life but is it illegal to watch VIDEOS of girls using the bathroom? Just curious and please answer nicely and don't report this... Just curious.

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't know the legality of it, but assuming that the girls did not give their consent, I find it to be highly immoral.

I'm certainly not a perfect person by any stretch of the imagination, but this is wrong.

What Girls Said 7

• Absolutely. Assuming they don't know about it.

Would you like people watching your daughter in the bathroom someday?

• No, its not illegal. The people who posted the videos could be charged however.

• 😂😂😂 ( sorry for laughing I never think about this topic) so I think yes because is her privacity...

• Yep. Because those videos are illegally shot.

• I never understood that fetish...

• If they don't know then it's of course not ok

• No its affliated with a porn website

What Guys Said 4

• It depends if they know or not - If not the act of filming it and distributing it is illegal - Downloading and watching I honestly don'y know weird yes, illegal probably not.

• only if it the video was taken with out her consent

• No nothing on the Internet is illegal.

• It's legal in real life if she consents to being watched. If it's some type of fetish porn with a paid (and willing) actress I don't see why it should be illegal to watch it.