Do guys like talent?

Would a guy be attracted and awed by someone who was very talented in pretty much everything (from the arts, academic stuff, and athletics) or would he feel intimidated?

Most Helpful Guy

• Makes me feel a little shitty because my crush is apparently very very good at soccer but the only "talent" I kinda have is playing guitar. I guess I'm good at trap shooting too... but I think it's very likely she could get a full ride because of her skills, and obviously I can't get one from mine.

But I'm glad for her.

Most Helpful Girl

• Yeah, depends on the guy though

What Guys Said 7

• I would be impressed myself.

• I will be honest and say that some guys might be intimidated by that.

• Yeah... but it depends from guy to guy...🙊 I like to see people hardworking so... I will be willing to support them.. to do what they like.. instead of wasting time 😹

• Personality is more important to me than talent.
    As a man with many interests I always have plenty to talk about, even though I am not a chatterbox
    But at the end of the day if the chemistry is not there then none of that will matter.

• Attraction, but with that attraction may come some intimidation.

• I've always had a thing for artistic girls 😄

• no i love myself a talented girl. the turn off is the opposite... .

What Girls Said 1

• it can be both I think