Girls, will you breakup with your boyfriend if you see another girl texting him "I love you"?

Will you breakup? Or make things better and know what is it? Also your boyfriend isn't interested in that girl...

• Breakup, right away...
    9% (5)
  • Let me know who is that girl?
    77% (43)
  • Kick his ass... I don't care if he's hurt.
    5% (3)
  • I don't care about it.
    4% (2)
  • I'll not breakup in anyway. He's is the best guy ever!
    0% (0)
  • I'll kill that girl.
    5% (3)
And you are? I'm a GirlGuys can not vote on this poll
She is not his mother or sister.

10

Most Helpful Girl

• The problem is the girl, not the boyfriend. It is the boyfriend's responsibility to deal with unwanted female attention. ( otherwise he will find himself single)

• Cheers! Thanks for the MHO. Hope that you found it... helpful! Lol

What Girls Said 9

• it matters more to me if he's the one doing that kinda talking. u know what some girls r like- trying to come onto other people's boyfriends... -.-

id definitely talk to him and see what's going on. if what he has to say is legit then ill ignore it, but probably feel more comfortable if he didn't talk to her a lot. no forcing anything on him tho.

if he's getting all defensive and I'm getting vibes that something's wrong, I'm gone. immediately.

• He better do some explaining otherwise YES, I will leave his ass immediately. There is no reason any other female should be texting him anything flirty or suggestive let alone saying she loves him. I find that to be completely disrespectful, inappropriate, and shady. Unless she texted him randomly and she’s from his past, then there is probably no other reason I’ll be even remotely okay with that. If they have been communicating behind my back and he has encouraged her to say something like that, then he may as well be dead to me. I am not interested in spineless guys who don’t have the balls to stick up for their relationship, defend their girlfriend’s honor, and protect the bond from shattering.

• Then why did he say I love you?

And no, not break up right away. I would talk to him for clarification

• I would first find out why she is texting him. This is a tough one. Some women can just be obsessive and think they love a guy when they don't even know him. I think if I was the girlfriend, I would be upset and wonder why she is texting him this... then I would turn into a private investigator. Lol hope this helps :)

• i voted A!! break up asap

• It could be his sister or his mother. Perhaps a cousin. The killing won't start right away.

• Hell yeh. In a heartbeat. Because he had to be entertaining that girl to make her think it was ok to text him that.

• Of course not break up. Talk to him first! Especially if he's not interested in that girl, then I don't see a problem at all.

• Depends on what he is texting he back.