How to seduce older ladies?

I'm talking about 35+. how do I seduce an older lady? Do I need to know how to crochet before she will take me serious. Do I need to drink box wine. Do I need to call eggplants "aubergines" for her to notice my mature side. advice is needed!!!

Most Helpful Girl

• Lure them in with Metamucil and talk about bonds.

Most Helpful Guy

• First you have to find the ones into younger men. I mean most older women even if they aren't into younger men they will still appreciate flattery, but I say go for the ones who obviously are looking for attention from the male gender. Skirt a little too short. Blouse with one button short of being buttoned (revealing cleavage). Once you find one you think is a go start up a conversation and try to keep it going. Older women seem to have more common sense. She'll know if you're trying to hit on her. She'll either try to end the conversation and a nice good note or she'll give you opportunity to ask for her number. Then you call her and take it from there. Take her out on dates.

What Girls Said 3

• If you have to ask this, clearly you aren't mature enough to date an older lady. Or maybe you should try geriatric? You might have a better chance :-)

• Why do you ask this? Did your approach fail?

• Stop thinking of them as generic "older ladies" and treat them as individuals?

What Guys Said 4

• Taking notes on this one.

• Just be yourself... I mean age doesn't dictate maturity, try scooping an older woman at a bar... they usually go for younger guys at a bar.

• Haha @Ozanne wrote a mytake on this. Read it :D

• Why don't u just wait 10 years