When you think of American people what comes to mind?

The title says it all really..

Most Helpful Girl

• Ignorance, bigotry, obesity, false pride... I could go on forever and very little of it would be positive.

• if you do not mind me asking where do you live? and have you ever been to the usa?

• Ouch, my overly patriotic American heart feels like it just got stabbed by a fellow inhabitant of North America. D:

Nevertheless, you are free to hold your opinion. I would naturally disagree, however.

• "Ignorance, bigotry, obesity, false pride..."

The only thing I can't confirm about you, @9mfeo, is the obesity part. You covered everything else quite nicely. Are you sure you're not from the US of A? :)

Most Helpful Guy

• Overly sensitive about fucking anything. God forbid you say faggot or n** or what not and all of the sudden the SJWs are on you.

• Oh wow.

• Are you fucking kidding me? My comment was removed because it contained an readable version of nigger? Really? OK case proven, you ameriyanks are OVERLY SENSITIVE. Jesus fucking Christ.

What Girls Said 7

• Many people claim they are just stupid. I do not believe in this.
    I met kind and friendly ones.

When someone says American , relaxing and easy going people come to my mind. And their giant hambugers :) I really want to try someday.

• I think they are friendly..

• I don't know they could be a good people or very bad. I used to love America for many reasons but that love is over now, they shock in many things and I've completely changed my mind. Sure my opinion isn't that important but I hope that wrong picture that i have in my mind now will go away one day and back to see them as a special people again.

• Horrible police officers

• Obesity, freedom, big, nice people

• A lot of both good and bad stuff I won't say here.

• People with large appetites !!

What Guys Said 12

• Most americans I met were fine - A little serious but apart from that grand. I don't think stereotypes help them, the more attacked they feel they retreat into that stereotypical shell

• I think of a bunch of annoying butthurt liberals that need to be sent to Africa or South America or Australia for a week or two.

• American People are the most caring and sharing in the world wich is why we support all of the countries in the world and supply aid in the way of food and money and military support so when i read some of the other opinions i wondered how much free American support they were living with chances are 100 percent.

• Hamburger eaters.

• Blissfully ignorant, happy-go-lucky people doing country barn dancing everywhere shooting guns in the air, saying things like "darn tootin" "yee haw"

• I know a woman who lives here surely more then 10 years and still don't speak dutch, don't know if thatis just her or not and further Haven't met many but the ones i have met are really friendly

• İ never met an American person in my life but fat people comes to my mind when i think American people

• An image of fat people comes up no joke

• Diverse and patriotic people.

• Freedom.
    Ambitious.
    Great.
    Giants.
    Oil thieves.
    Tactical.
    Shit

• I usually think of white people when someone says America. The country of technology , freedom , atheism etc and capitalism, racism , boundlessly greedy country.. but i like black people. White people are the problem. Maybe it's their genetics. Yeah pretty sure it's their genetics. ..

But of course generally all humans are the same , but blacks whites and Asians tend to have slightly different characteristics..

• To be honest I don't think of you guy's across the pond.