Do you really want to get married?

do you really want to get married?

• Yes.
  • No.

Most Helpful Girl

• Yeah, I do. I know that it's something that will make me happy, I want to get married. But it's not necessarily a deal breaker if my partner doesn't want to - as long as they're cool with a life-time, long-term commitment, then that's more or less the same thing.

Most Helpful Guy

• I voted yes cause I like the idea, but given the consequences if it goes wrong... I'm not sure ifni want to.

What Girls Said 9

• Yes, I do.

• If the opportunity presents itself, sure. Now hiring a full time evil cohort.

• I guess...
    Depends on the person I meet.

• I got cheated on... by both exes. I would rather be in an honest open relationship then to deal with that bs ever sgain.

• Someday. To the right guy. Who I haven't met yet. :)

• I want kids so yes

• No I don't, at least not now, I'm too young... but who knows, maybe I would want to marry once I reach a certain age.
    Though right now i don't think like I would be able to take that responsibility.

• Yes i want and i did after my graduation immediately.

• Yes, yes yes! I really want to...

What Guys Said 15

• No wife, no kids. Sorry mom and dad. have given up on looking for someone who likes me enough. And relationships seem too tough especially when already working on building a successful career.

• I'm on the fence. I have seen way too many MGTOW videos that the notion of getting married, only to be divorced and losing everything, money and kids included, in the snap of the finger, is kind of frightening.

• No I don't believe in marriage though would cohabit and have kids no problem.

• Yes I do... can't wait for the day to get married to a wonderful girl when that happens.

Hopefully, sooner than later. :)

• I've been married, now a widower, and while it'd be nice to marry again, it's not on my list of priorities.

• Not crazy about the idea of kids tbh, but I have an amazing girlfirend, and one I would definitely not mind spending the rest of my life with

• No. I don't see the point of it

• One day, yes.

• I really really really want to get married and build a family.

• Too scary... just too scary...

• Yes of course I wish for it

• Yes, I do, but I'm going to wait till about 30 for a kid.

• Not at the moment, no

• Nope. I got hustled; had some kids and figured it was the right thing to do. She's a nice enough broad but the whole concept of marriage never appealed to me.

• Already was.