Have you ever taken pole dance lessons?

I've been thinking of taking pole dance lessons or rope dance lessons, it seems interesting!

Most Helpful Girl

• No, I haven't. I'm too shy and would probably fall flat on my face. :) However, I have a couple of friends that have taken a course and enjoyed it! They said it was a great workout, and I can see why!

• aww I'm afraid that will happen to me ahaha indeed, it looks like a great workout :D

• Thanks for MHO, dear!

• you're welcome girly :)

What Guys Said 12

• The rope dancing looks amazing - I would have laughed at pole dancing but a couple of the talent shows featured pole dancers and they were incredible. Here is what you have to aim for should take about 3 classes
    http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=P9qA56tVvl4

• Yeah, I did about 40 years ago. Is it making a come back now? It was not that popular back then. Oh, wait! I thought you meant Polish dancing. Never mind.

• While I respect the athleticism involved in some pole dancing, I find the overall idea to be stupid. I am heterosexual by the way, and I find women very sexy, but swinging around on a pole? Why? Because she thinks she's a stripper, or I want to think she's a stripper? Come on!

• Haha make us a youtube movie :D
    Nope, I'm far too clumsy (would fall of the pole) and my dancing talents are... worse than a 20 year old cat I'm afraid :-(

• No, but I have danced on a pole once from this one time I got free tickets to the Jerry Springer show and before the show started I climbed on that pole they have on their stage and swung on it a few times lol.

• Nope looks like a waste of time to me.

• I think pole dancing is sexy for a girl to do

• Yeah, they call me
    Mr. Rod. 😏

• There was a program on dutch tv where famous dutch people learned to poledance, it really looks amazing but really difficult

• I'm a bit scared of poles...

• Lol I've done it but never learn it

• no and i wouldn´t like to. pole dancing is slutty to me like twerking. sure it´s hard and demanding but still slutty as hell. calling it a "sport" doesn´t change anything.

What Girls Said 5

• I did go twice with friends, pretty fun overall, Not sure how much you'll put what you learn there to use, but it's really good workout!

• No I haven't..

• No, but I really want to. Problem is, I don't have money for it at the moment and the location is quite far away.

• aww, the nearest pole dancing studio is also too far from where I live

• No and I don't plan to

• I've never taken lessons but some of my friends have and I would like to try it too! They have all liked it 😊