I'm always dissatisfied, with everything. How can I change that?

I am dissatisfied with my friends, the people that surround me, my family, my looks, my life, my love life, my everything!! I feel depressed, nothing ever makes me happy anymore. And I don't know why!!

Most Helpful Guy

• Well, you need to find out what's making you depressed and get to the bottom of things there ,

• My constant need to feel perfection?

• @FakeName123 well yeah my self esteem is currently lower than ever before. I feel awful with my appearance, my summer is almost over and I've done nothing. I'm trying to get a job to get me going, but I can't find anything. My financial issues are awful. And yeah ok I'm healthy, I have a meal to eat, yeah I have my parents to give me money and go out, but i can't take it anymore. I want my own money!! I want my life to get starting!!

• Thank You for Mho :) :D

What Guys Said 2

• Best advice I can give you is too go out, meet new people, maybe change your hobbies. Do what you LOVE. Life is too short. Get a haircut, take up a new activity, yoga, exercise more, love more.

• Maybe you are searching for the meaning of your existence. I hope you find it, don't give up on that search!

What Girls Said 1

• Try finding good and positive things in everything, that made my life easier too 😊 I used ti be depressed but it all got easier when a started trying to see good things in everything and everything. I'm still a little dissatisfied with a few things, but I'm not as depressed naymore as I used to be