Have you ever been cheated on?

• Yes
  • No
  • I was the cheater

Most Helpful Guy

• Those that say they have not been cheated on fall in one of the following categories:
    1) Never been in a relationship
    2) Been cheated on and just don't know it
    3) Extremely lucky (including possibly choosing the perfect SO)

When it happens, you just move on. Or go stupid and forgive them so they can do it again.

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes I have and it's a really shitty feeling. Not because of the sex. That bothered me the least. It was because of the time. Her having the time my children and myself had to sacrifice. To this day I still hate what he did to us. It has destroyed my family!

What Guys Said 7

• I've never been in a relationship before, but I get the feeling it's gonna happen soon.

• Physically nope, but I got mentally cheated on.

• yep my first and third wives cheated and thats why I got rid and moved on

• mhm it sucked

• I actually was in the past.

• I've never been in a relationship

What Girls Said 8

• Yeah, I have. It sucked and I'm still hurt about it but we've just dealt with it and moved on :/

• Not that I know of.

• yes i got cheeted on by my last boy friend and when he came to say sorry i kneed him hard in the goolies before throwing all of his things at him then shut the door in his face

• Yes I was cheated on when I was 16 years old.

• Not that I know of

• No, I haven't.

• Yes, and it sucked because he tried to go on with the day as if nothing happened and still in our "honeymoon phase" bc we only had a month and I asked him about it and he kept denying it for two days straight until he finally said "I didn't kiss her, you're not listening to me" and I said "then what was that" and he said "she kissed me" which I got mad because it's the same thing and he kept saying it wasn't. We were totally O V E R.

• I've been cheated on a lot. I've never cheated though.