What do you do to keep yourself motivated?

I have finals coming up in 10 days and just can't get myself to study! I'm scared I'll fail but every time I sit down my mind just goes into dream land and I jut can't get anything done :(
any advise on what to do?

p. s I'm in med school so if u can give me study advise too pls do so.. I need all the help I can get!

Most Helpful Girl

• Study for a half an hour with a five minute break. Set alarms so you don't get side tracked.

Keep in mind, if you have some time, there's nothing wrong with taking some time off to let your brain rest. It's necessary- brain fatigue prevents you from storing any new information.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 5

• Taking a shower before you studies has been proven to help make you concentrate and be more motivated... exercise is good too

• This happens to me too. I've got ADHD so I struggled with this growing up. I usually find it easier to concentrate if I'm doing something physical at the same time. I usually walk around the house while reading my textbook. I also listen to study music and that helps sometimes.

• I get motivated from thinking about my future; do I want to have a bigger income than what goes out? Yes I do - then I will have to study.

I grew up in a not at all wealthy family, so I kniw wjat it is like not having foid in the fridge and living off paycheck after paycheck.

• That's inspiring
      Thanks

• Think about what can happen if you fail.

• Give myself a pampering night/evening.
    Reducing the stress, and the next day, start studying.