If your ex was trying to start drama with your new/future boyfriend or girlfriend, would you lose respect for them?

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah, I would. Stay the hell out of my business. There's a reason why I broke up with you in the first place, leave me and my new girlfriend alone.

Most Helpful Girl

• It depends on what drama they're trying to cause. There are some things I wouldn't care much and would understand it's because they're jealous and human beings but there's a limit. If they try to do something too dumb or too wild then yes I'd lose respect for them.

What Guys Said 3

• Yes, because I would find it very immature. I think breaking up or divorcing on good terms is very, very important. Even if you've gone through rough times together, even if there are things that really annoy you about the other person, I believe an emotionally mature couple should be able to shake hands at the end of a relationship and say farewell in a friendly and peaceful way. Holding grudges doesn't help anyone.
    However, personally I also can't imagine an ex girlfriend actually doing this in my situation. I mean... how would they even go about starting a drama with my new girlfriend? Most of my ex girlfriends don't even know my current girlfriend. In fact, they might even have forgotten about me. The one ex girlfriend who does know my current girlfriend has a new boyfriend herself, lives in a different city and doesn't care too much about me anymore I think. We're still on friendly terms though... I'd call it a business-like relationship. She invites us for dinner once a year or we invite them once in a blue moon, we update each other a bit on our lives and do some chit chat and that's pretty much it.

• If they were intentionally trying to ruin my relationship, then not only would I lose respect for them but I would cut them out of my life for good.

• yes odc i would shoot her if i have to

What Girls Said 3

• Ofcourse, because they're getting in the way of my happiness, also though my ex is an ex for a reason, I would've left them behind and not in my future life.

• i would lose respect for them

• Yes of course. Move on already