Do you sleep naked?

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes, alway. I love it. I've started doing it some time when I was a teenager because both my parents had always been sleeping naked since I can remember. Nowadays I would never want to go back again. I can't understand how people can completely wrap themselves up with long pants and shirts and all that simply to go to sleep. I think I would feel very uncomfortable. Sleeping naked (and generally being naked) feels extremely liberating. During hot days I sometimes even walk around completely naked at home, cook naked, eat naked, read naked, watch tv naked... it's great :-). I live with my girlfriend, so it's not a problem. Sleeping naked is one of those things that people who don't do it can't imagine it being fun but once you do it for a week or so, you never ever wanna go back to wearing clothes again ;-).

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes, all the time. I hate sleeping in clothes. They twist around when I am sleeping and are very annoying. Naked 100% of the time.

What Guys Said 31

• My family is fucking weird - they all sleep with shirts on while I can't fathom how they do it. I tried it last night and surprise, surprise, I fell asleep at around 5:30.

• Of course. Why wear something to bed that will bunch as you roll and usually cause you to get overheated. And especially when your SO is sleeping with you.

• Whenever possible. So much more comfortable. Then again, I spend a lot of time in the house naked too.

• yes since ten years old

• Summer yes, winter no

• No, certain material makes me horny so i got watch what i wear
    and to sleep naked with a blanket i am most likely to end up horny
    all night i am stimulated and i usually end up needing to jack off

• Nope, I go with boxers and t-shirt

• Yes. Ever since I was 8ish. PJs always end up pushed up your arms and legs. Boxers are a waste of time, so nude for me.

• yes, always
    it's the best way to sleep

• All the time!

• I have been lately lol! its just so hot!!!
    it feels good to be free lol!

• No, I think I'd catch a cold.

• Very rarely. Only when it's very hot.

• no I don't but science says you should sleep naked because the time we sleep our body shuld start cooling but while wearing clothes opposite thing happen our body start warming !!

• since I was about 12

• yeah sometime when it´s really hot outside.

• Nope, I don't want to get a boner and knock a communications satellite out of orbit.

• Sometimes. Boxers can feel uncomfortable at times when I'm laying down, so off they go.

• Always... it is the most comfortable

• Occasionally

• No, the last time I did it the ghost in my house left my room a little... messy...

• yess i always sleep naked in summers because too hot here in summers !

• haha yes i do sometimes ;)

• Much better naked. I enjoy it.

• nope. clothes on

• Of course! How else would I sleep?

• I do most nights. Things need to be able to more around or it'll wake me up if they get stuck in a bad position.

• If you want we can sleep naked ! You and me :D just dont fart :D

• I've Tried it before on few occasions and once it was to see what it'd be like if I were to sleep after sex. But I prefer just sleeping in my underwear with a baggy t-shirt

• Yeah, Unless it's really cold. I only get dressed when I'm going out.

• More from Guys
    1

What Girls Said 25

• When I sleep naked I find I get very sweaty for some reason lol!
    But I do sleep without a top a lot.

• No, unless it's super hot.. however my room is like the arctic because i set it that way and I usually sleep in a shirt and underwear x

• I naked whenever I can be. My family has always been ok with me and my siblings being naked in the house too.

• I never sleep naked... i have a big brother who has the tendency to come into my room without knocking -.-

• Except for the winter, and of course one week a month.. I sleep in my birthday suit.

• Nope. I usually sleep in a big tshirt and undies. I have slept in just undies before. Never nude tho.

• no but would love to

• I wish I did..

• Nope. Never.

• Sometimes. Mostly when it's a super hot summer. Like now. Lol. The rest of the time it's a big soft tshirt

• No, never. When it's hot I wear a night gown or shorts and a t-shirt. When it's cold I wear warm pajamas.

• Not completely, but I don't wear much in the summer time because it gets too hot.

• Naked in summer mostly (unless friends are staying in my room) and sometimes with an old t-shirt in winter when it's cold.

• Always, I first tried it one night and never looked back. It's so comfortable.

• Yeah it's refreshing

• oops guilty

• Yes I do. It's nice and comfy :)

• in the summer time i sleep naked then in the winter i like to sleep in a nightie

• yupppp

...

• When I was having sex yes

• Nope I don't!

• i usually sleep in a sports bra and sweatpants

• No, but I dress up to sleep sometimes :o O. o

• no, always with a tshirt at least

• When it's hot some nights I do.