You're about to be brutally beaten and mugged by a gang of youths, what do you do?

This might sound a little odd, but I'd unzip my trousers and say ''Alright lads, let's get this over with''
They would just run and I'd run after them with my trousers down. That way I don't get beaten and mugged for my money and phone.

I've seen it on YouTube when people start on gang members and thugs, the person is about to swing and the person is just like: ''hold up'' and unzips their trousers.

That's how I'd get out if it, quite a genius idea in my book.
It's that or I get my head kicked in.

What would you do?

• That is actually really clever!
  • I think I could take them all on my own...

Most Helpful Girl

• Well at least one of them will walk with a bad limp for quite some time.

Most Helpful Guy

• i'd go berserk and start punchin wherever i can... and no i disapprove da idea of unzipin my pants... wot if one or more among 'em r gay or bi and rape u?

What Girls Said 6

• I think that is actually very clever and hilarious.. 😂😂😂😂 well I would just take my gun out and shoot them😈

• I pull my gun out and shoot a couple kneecaps off.

Left my gun at home? Looks like I'm on to eye gouging qnd knife hand attacks to the trachea.

• The pants down thing probably would backfire in my case.

• Pepper spray on my keychain..

• ha, they'd think I'm weedy as fuck and then id end up beating them. no one messes with me

• I'm pretty strong, I could probably hold my own as long as there's no more than four of them.

What Guys Said 6

• Act batshit insane.. People don't fuck with crazy. I could play that role if I so desired for my own safety.

• Would that really work? I reckon they'd beat on you harder for doing that.

• Their dead men.

• To quote Harvey Specter

"You grab the gun, or you pull out a bigger one, or you call their bluff, or any of 146 other things"

• Plot twist. He's actually into that

• Then I'm fucked. But, I've never known of a gay chav. Plus, his friends would dis-own him, they're all racists and homophobes anyways.

• Benching 220 for 8 crew, come at me bro baha