Girls, Does anyone use the application KIK to privately message?

7

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 6

• Yes, people do use kik to private message. It's easier than using a site like this many times. For instance, on a cell phone, your kik messages automatically go to your phone. When using this site, you don't get the message until you get on here and you may miss chatting with the person if you aren't on at the same time.

• Thanks for honestly answering my question. Have a nice evening.

• You're very welcome. I didn't know what it was either until a couple of years ago when I kept getting asked if I used it. I finally had to ask someone.

• Please stop trying to send little girls pictures of your penis.

• What the hell are you talking about?

• That's what old men like you use it for, no?

• I have no idea, I have never used it.

• Yeah, but not with randoms or creeps.

• Yeah I use it. It's kinda like what's app. You use it to freely message someone as long as you have internet or wifi on your phone.. I use it to talk to my friends who live in different countries. There are a lot of weird perverts (males and females) on there too. i just block them, or you can make your profile private.

• this is pretty creapy

• I have no clue what you are talking about? I had someone ask me to message them there. I don't know anything about it!

• I don't have it.