Are you scared of babies?

I'm not honestly scared of them. But I am terrified of touching one. They just look so extremely fragile and I'm horrible at breaking things and being clumsy. :(

Most Helpful Guy

• They aren't as fragile as you would think. My son was running through his grandmother's house with a bottle in his mouth when he was about 18 months old. He hit a door jamb and the bottle cut entirely through the skin below his lower lip to the point where milk was pouring out of the hole in his mouth. My wife took him to the hospital and they called me at work. When I arrived, I thought they'd need my help consoling and holding down my son while they sewed him up. But when I walked into the room, the doctor said they needed my help calming my wife down. My son didn't seem to care at all and never cried. By the time they got the bleeding to stop, they didn't even feel he needed stitches. A week later and you couldn't even tell he had been injured.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 9

• No, not scared at all. I'm a little afraid of holding them though and accidentaly let them fall... I know it's nonsense but that's how I feel, I don't wanna hurt them.

• Yes when babies are tiny they can seem fragile and only normal for most to fear picking
    one up cause you fear what if i drop he/ she I know what you mean and it seems that
    bigger babies are less fear to pick up i guess cause they are bigger and less fragile looking.. My one little cousin was a bigger baby but he was born with undeveloped brain
    but i would be afraid to pick him up all cause he got disabilities so they don't know what's going on with him he is over year old now and should be doing things but
    he isn't i feel bad cause I don't get to see him much ,

• No, I actually love babies. I'm a little nervous holding them cause I don't wanna drop them xD but overall I like them

• Haha no way! I love them, I used to get a little worried holding the little ones but not any more, cannot wait to have children of my own one day

• nope not at all

• Yes. They spit up, cry, and can't talk. My aunt asked me to stay with her baby while she went to the store to get food.

Good birth control

• They're the only creatures in the world you have to cater to even when they're projectile vomiting on you while looking you direct in the eye...

• No, they are the fuel my time machine runs on.

• lol wow no wtf man.. ahah.. babies are cute

What Girls Said 9

• I'm scared of hurting one, yeah like what if I drop it? :(

• No. I just don't want to touch them or be near them. They're weird, loud, and excrete all sorts of fluids from every orifice.

• I hated babies years ago because i was afraid i might throw someone accidentally if i carry them. I hated them for being so damn annoying and for crying without a reason. But my feelings have changed after getting married, i become more comfortable around babies and i feel that they're really cute and i can touch and carry them now. Maybe because i want one or something.

• Not scared of holding one but I'd prefer not to.

• I love babies, so cuteeee! haah :)

• No i love babies

• I fuking love babies they're so effing cute

• You just have to be so careful like you are holding a bazillion dollar piece of art.. CAUSE YOU FUKIN ARE SO BE CAREFUL GOD DAMN IT.

• Not at all.