What is your favorite fruit?

I love fruits so I have a lot of favorites. My favs are: yellow mangoes (kidney shaped), watermelon, tangerines, oranges, fuji apples, banana, dates (I like them both when they're yellow and crunchy and when they're soft brown and sweet), rambutan and red grapes :D

0|0
11|10

Most Helpful Guy

• Strawberries, pineapples, and a few exotic fruits.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Grapefruit, cherries 🍒, grapes🍇, oranges 🍊, peaches 🍑 and green apples 🍏

1|0
    0|0
    • I like cherries dipped in chocolate sauce

• OMG I can't stand grapefruit. everything else on your list is great.

• I love grapefruit, there's a variety that's been crossed with oranges so it's sweeter then other varieties, it's the nicest one

What Guys Said 9

• red delicious apples while they are crisp and crunchy , watermelon deep purple grapes and strawberries bananas honey dew melon

1|0
    0|0
    • I like to eat my strawberries dipped in sugar :D not very healthy but very delicious lol

• it does sound very tasty , a little slip on healthy eating isn't all bad , it makes for happy taste buds that's for sure

• Watermelon, plum, apple.

1|0
    0|0
  • Oranges, strawberries, mangoes, blueberries, and watermelon are some of my favorites.

1|0
    0|0
  • Mangoes, plums, pineapples, apples, oranges, and grapes.

I can't eat melons or bananas... super allergic.

1|0
    0|0
  • I like pineapple the most

1|0
    0|0
  • All kind of fruit

1|0
    0|0
  • Mango, Strawberry, Blueberry, apricot

1|0
    0|0
  • Isn't rambutan also called dragon fruit?

0|0
    0|0
    • Not really. Rambutan are more like lychees. They're small and kinda soft and wiggley, almost like jello. Dragon fruits are bigger and some are white with black tiny seeds or sometimes they're pink with tiny black seed.

• Show All
    • Oi I hate kiwi 😖 I ate it when I was younger and it made my throat itch so bad I wanted to shove my hand in my throat and scratch. I guess those black dot seeds are itchy eckkk 😷

• Well the dragon fruit has similar multiple dark seeds inside, but the taste isn't the same as kiwi. It's actually much smoother and consistently sweeter (I'm not a big fan of kiwis).

• I do not like people who are fruits

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 10

• watermelon, purple grapes, pomegranate :)

1|0
    0|0
  • I love strawberries.

Yum yum yum yum!

1|0
    0|0
  • PINEAPPLE, I go through a pineapple a week I'm addicted, also strawberries, raspberries, peaches, blackberries, apples, I like dates too, and pomegranates!!

1|0
    0|0
  • Strawberries are my favorite! I like apples, grapes, bananas, cantaloupe, honeydew, watermelon, oranges, etc... as well.

1|0
    0|0
  • Peaches, pineapples, cherries and grapes.

1|0
    0|0
  • Red apples

1|0
    0|0
  • watermelon and mangos!

1|0
    0|0
  • Mangoes, pineapples, and mangosteen when they're ripe.

1|0
    0|0
  • Pineapple, strawberry, melon, watermelon, cherry

1|0
    0|0
  • Strawberries and blackberries.

1|0
    0|0