Would you rather take the road to Raccoon City and fend off zombies OR head on the highway to hell by taking a chance with the cults of Silent Hill?

If you enjoy the thrill, Raccoon City is the way to go. If you like to play with fire, Silent Hill has a hunk of burning love. Lol

• I'd take my chances with the inhabitants of Resident Evil's Raccoon City.
  • I'd take my chances with the inhabitants of Silent Hill

Most Helpful Guy

• Zombies in Raccoon City all the way, I can completely handle a horde of flesh craving corpses, with the proper armament of course. But that wicked, psychedelic, facing your fucked up demons shit? No fucking way, my friend, my mind, nor my cardiovascular system, could take that mentally horrifying town. Zombies, on the other hand, are physical creatures which can be dealt with and leave no lasting scars on your soul, they just leave bite marks on your ankles.

• Yes exactly! All it takes is a bullet to the head, not a demon in your head lol

• I see, again I'm not too sure as I haven't seen them all the way through, but I belive the real life town had a catastrophic mine fire and killed dozens of people, which in turn, caused all but 10 residents to leave. The stories are that there are ghostly remains of the victims, or something like that. But you're right, I'm certainly not going there, lol.

• Thanks for MHO!

What Guys Said 7

• Id rather fuck up some zombie mutants they be around creepy as fuck demon scary mother fuckers.

• Why're they gifs from the films? That's like me talking about the greatest moments of Star Trek with images from Enterprise.

• I'll take chance with resident of evil raccoon city

• The most screwed up ways to die have happened in Silent Hill I'll take the zombies of Raccoon City.

• Silent Hill. Face my inner demons? See some messed up shit? All that history? Totally going to SH.

• Haha no! Im definitely taking the high road "Raccoon City"

• Hahahaha Yes!!

• That would be a fun weekend!

• head on the highway to hell by taking a chance with the cults of Silent Hill

• Uh uh whyyyy lol.. I'm ready to suit up and load up. I dont think you ever get to leave silent hill once you enter. Did you see the ending of the film

• I think that town is all women lol so enjoy haha

• ahahahahah i would luv it fam

• can i marry the asker?

• Haha only if you join me in Raccoon City

• yeah by some yet unknown mechanism, when i saw it was a female asking this, i had an instant nerdgasm... .

• Nerdgasm? Lol I just fell in love with that word 😍

What Girls Said 3

• I wouldn't mind Silent Hill, it's just that creepy children are creepy.

• I just got the strangest urge to go read a Bible after saying that. Ironic, all things considered. :T

• hands down Raccoon City, easier to kill than my inner demons

• Raccoon city I think.