Do rich boys think all girls want from them is their money?

Is that why they stay away from girls?

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes because they have to be really careful. There's plenty of women out there and they target those guys a lot. Many guys don't care and give the girl the impression they want to commit just to screw and leave but the rest just get really careful.

If you've ever heard the term "closet millionaire" you'll find the reasons these guys fake not being rich isn't even just limited to women. They end up feeling very empty and feel like their friends are just leeches.

It's obviously true that not all women want men for their money. But seriously, a ridiculous amount do seek men who have a high income. Guys who claim that women only want good looking guys don't realize that if their income isn't "up to par" that it just means that it goes from a relationship into a fling/FWB situation.

Most Helpful Girl

• #generalisation150

some could i guess, it's an understandable thought tbh. we must also remember that there r rich guys who r still very grounded because they mumma raised em right.

having an open mind and giving a girl a chance to show her character is critical in these cases.

What Guys Said 12

• it´s like if you´re a girl and know you´re very hot/sexy. you never know if people just like you for that.

• No rich boys want lots of girlfriends. They have lots of money and can spend it on anything, I've got heaps of rich friends and they really want girlfriends. Getting a rich guy is good as they are happy to share their money! Rich guys will take girls at the first chance they get! They mainly care about the looks and want the hottest girlfriend, give her everything for free so she stays with him. Rich guys want hot girlfriends!, it's unfortunately not about the personalitty which is bad. Rich guys just want to look good with a hot girlfriend to up their cool factor! Some of them don't judge on the looks, some of them are just nice (yes these guys are rare but it's good when u have one)! So aim for a cute rich guy and he will hopefully go for u! Does the same thing happen with rich girls?

• Yes, most rich guys do think like that.

• If I was rich I'd probably assume that.

• I'd say that that is a big reason they don't get into relationships with women, I would not say they avoid them because they don't.

• Yes because its true. Are you currently attracted to a rich boy but not for his "money". Are you working up a plan to fool him?

• Nawww, just the poor girls.

• nah man not every boy is the sam, you get me fam?

• That is all girls want

• Yeah, tbh. The way I see it, the better classed out, the more they want from him.

• Honestly... pretty much.

• Pretty much. Do you see girls with poor guys?

• The guy I liked was poor. And if he'd go back to being that guy for me instead of the asshole he is today, I'd be with him in a second.

• I never stopped.

• Exactly

What Girls Said 6

• From what I've experienced they don't avoid females, but they're particular who they get in relationships with, short term is less valued than long term obviously x

• Rich guys usually do not respect girls who use their looks to get them rather than using their money and trying to mimic the success of their boyfriends. A good looking guy can date a good looking girl but if a rich guy dates a good looking girl - he won't respect her.

• I don't think they stay away from girls, they just stay away from girls outside their own social class - at least that's my experience (from my relations).
    I don't know about the 'newly-rich' guys but trust me, you don't wanna be with that kind of guy anyways ugh -

• Most of them think girls just want their money. Sadly, some girls are gold diggers. So, I understans why they wouldn't trust anyone easily
    by the way, I avoid dating rich guys. I prefer middle class guys

• in my experience they have lots of relationships with girls

• It would make sense, even with people their just friends with.