Girls, What's the most public spot you've had to pee outdoors?

16

Most Helpful Girl

• On a road trip. I drank too much water and had to run into the woods to pee, grr, in that one moment I so wished I was a guy or maybe I found a different spot bc a group of people hiking in the woods crossed by me and saw EVERYTHINGGG.
    At that point I was awkwardly squirming around trying to hide behind a tree and act like nothing happened.

What Girls Said 15

• Lol. No where. I once had an airsofting match in the middle of the woods for about 9 hours, and half way through... I had to pee. There was about 30 guys there, and one out-house. I fucking held it. Apparently when men have to pee in the middle of nowhere, and there is an outhouse, they like to write their name all over the "toilet."

• Wow, how bad did you have to go by the end of the match?

• Until I got back home around 6:30/7:00pm. I know that is exactly how bladder infections happen... but right when I found out I had to pee, I started to lessen my water consumption. The fact that I was sweating kind of helped. lol.

• You again.

• My friend and I peed in the stampede parking lot out in the open last Saturday night. We were drunk and totally didn't realize a family with small children were coming by and we noticed as we stood up and pulled our shorts up. Drunk or not it was still embarrassing but we laughed it off.

• friend's backyard at parties back in high school if we weren't allowed in the house. us girls would go and find a corner behind the fence

• Was everyone like drinking? Was it awkward to do that?

• Not everyone but lots of people yeah.
      Nope, not awkward. It's not like we were in front of everyone, we walked around to this hidden corner

• one time we got my friends truck stuck in some mud by walmart and i had to pee super bad so i peed in a starbucks cup -_-
    so embarrassing.

• Hahah oh gosh, did your friends know? That's gotta be tough as a girl

• A forest.. yup, I probably peed on a bunch of ants but no regrets lol

• I guess the flowerbed in the park near my house haha. I nearly peed myself and the flowers needed some watering lol

• Mounted at the top of a public water fountain... JUST KIDDING!

Behind a tree in the woods

• The side of the high way in Vegas.

• i peed in a woods when i was younger

• Probably a music festival... right in the middle of the crowd. Not good..

• Wowww, so everyone saw? Why didn't you use a portapotty?

• Had you put it off till the last second?

• Yeah well if I hadn't of gone then I probably would have pissed my pants

• at my high school right next to the water fountain at the end of the soccer game lol

• Haha why there?

• It was empty around you though? Why not behind a tree?

• Yeah it was pretty empty. And because I was at the school. There were no trees there. It's a high school lol

• STOP WITH THE PEE IN PUBLIC QUESTIONS !!!

and girls for the love of god stop feeding it !

• forest haha

• I never have.