Why can't many guys have any girlfriends?

I've never had a girlfriend. Why can't I? Why are all girls' standarts high.

Most Helpful Girl

• Not all girls have high standards - sure, some do, but so do men. Women tend to want three simple things: Attraction, compatibility, future. They have to be attracted to you, feel compatible with you, and see a future with you. Also, you have to consider how you're portraying yourself: you blaming your inability to get a date by saying all women have high standards is a pretty shitty attitude, and if you have a tendency to have a crappy attitude, we'll pick up on it and avoid you. No one wants the guy who can't take responsibility.

Consider this as well: what girls are you going after? I hate to say it, but if you have a tendency to have high standards as well and only go after a particular type of girl, you may have to evaluate just what it is you have to offer in return.

• I dont have standarts. 99.5 percent of girls are good enough for me.

• You are supposed to thank God you are a girl.

• I'm athiest. I thank MYSELF that I'm an awesome person who doesn't make excuses.

Most Helpful Guy

• I've said it once and I'll say it again "the #BOLDEST guy gets the girl/s 95% of the time" not the kid who's sitting in a corner waiting on the girl/s to come to him (figuratively speaking) LOL i1127.photobucket.com/.../ezgif.com-add-text.gif

Most of the guys who I knew that couldn't get a #GF or a girl to give them the time of day, in general, were usually the SCARED/SHY type (more times than not). Who ya know was scared to #show some #emotions or ya know do something STUPID/DRASTIC to put themselves on a girl's radar.

Naw they were too self-conscious about the girl getting turned off via something they did or said so they "PLAYED IT SAFE". while me on the other hand, I didn't give a damn which is why most girls will #laugh and or #blush when my name comes up now. Since I'm known as the "The #FOOL " by anybody who's been around me longer than a month via my wild antics + randomness. So naturally speaking most girls are going to have their eyes on me.

Now rather that be in a boyfriend material, funny guy, annoying sense I have no idea, but I know 1 thing THEY'LL KNOW MY NAME + girls love a #confinder man, right? Who isn't scared to be himself (consistency)

"Why can't many guys have any girlfriends?" Umm they're either ugly, socially awkward, creepy (not weird there's a difference), scared to put claims on a girl as I like to call it, not #BOLD and or confident enough etc.

• I can't give them a reason but they know I exist.

• shid make your move on them or find your #FANgirl and then put claims on her aka calling her your girlfriend. She won't reject ya if she really does have a crush on ya ^_^

What Girls Said 5

• Generalizations, generalizations, generalizations.
    Many girls can't get boyfriends as well, me included. Guys' standards are pretty high as well, they're definitely not lower than girls' standards when it comes to relationships.
    Why can't many PEOPLE get in a relationship? I don't know, sad life I guess.

• maybe it's not that their standards are high as much as it is that they are just not interested plain and simple. that doesn't mean that there is necessarily anything wrong with you though, unless you've never made any effort yourself to approach a girl you are interested in.

• No girls talk to me. Their times are more valuable than me. They can't waste it talking to me.

• Have you actually tried?

• How can you try when girls keep distance from you?

• Do you attend college?

• I am at university. It is my 3rd year. Girls dont talk. They dont wanna talk.

• Because you're a dick.

• If I am a dick, you are a vagina

• You once again make me notice all girls are out my league. So I must stick to male people.

• Do what you want.

• We have high standards.

What Guys Said 7

• Just the way the cookie crumbles. Make money, focus on that and you can buy your way into everything.

• It's not about standards not meeting someone's standards

Unless you got like some fucked up deformation, then saying you don't meet standards is just an excuse, because you lack "game".

No doubt in my mind you can get a girl. You just have to go about it the right way.

Also, you need to know what you want. Don't trick yourself into thinking you want a girlfriend, just because you never had one.

You may just want some intimacy.

• Sometimes there are things you need to work on. Also your own standards could be high as well. Its not a bad thing. Quality over quantity

• Make yourself into the man you would want your daughter to date.

• Sperm is cheap, Eggs are expensive

• I have the same problem man. Wish we could help each other.

• You're overthinking and tripping yourself up. It's not them, it's you.