Where is a good place to find a math tutor?

I'm in need of one.

32

Most Helpful Girl

• I was really struggling with chemistry last year and went to Educator. com which was extremely helpful. I ended up passing the course because they provide really helpful videos and several examples :) I know you're looking for a math tutor but the math offered on that site is also extremely detailed if you wanna look up some of their tutorial videos? :) Best of luck to you and I hope you do well on your math! :)

Most Helpful Guy

• Khan Academy. It's an online math resource site, and it is very instructive. They have videos explaining how to do specific things in math, and it goes up to college statistics, I think even as far as some of the higher level calculus courses, but also has videos for basic arithmetic, and everything in between.

Sponsored

0/2500

Send It!

What Girls Said 2

• Are u in NY by any chance?

• You should look online.

What Guys Said 1

• Maybe contact a local university or school and ask if they have night classes or something for adults and if they don't if they know of anyone else that could help.