Why are several ''underage teens'' posting as someone between ages 25-29?

Do they even realize their stories are less likely going to be believed by putting a way older age? They always seem to select the ages ''25-29'' range instead of simply either putting under 18 or at least 18-24.

Or are they really the age they put but still say they're younger even when it's obvious we see the age range.

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• It's beyond annoying. I hate when they lie about their age. As soon as I know they're lying about such a basic thing I assume they're lying about everything else too.

Like I saw a 45+ year old woman talking about meeting her crush in homeroom and then talking at her locker. Really? That's what you want to do with your life at that age?

I hate it. SO MUCH.

What Guys Said 3

• Yes, there is more of them they do it.

• I was thinking the same thing.

• No it is very obvious - If you watch carefully they will slip up and say stuff like "today at school" or not know things an adult takes for granted.

What Girls Said 4

• I imagine some are older and are attempting to troll. Amateurs.

Others are just trying to use the site and doing it stupidly. If it needs you to be 13, pretend to be 13. Dinguses, honestly.

• True. I was just reading now about a ''12 year-old girl'' who claimed that her 19 year-old boyfriend wants to marry her. Not only is the age range listed as 25-29 but then claims that it's her older sister's account. Yeah right, like an older sister is not going to noticed she posted that and not going to then want to call the police.

If my 13 year-old brother somehow logged in with my account and posted about he's in love with an adult woman, I wouldn't be here. I would be on my way to calling the cops and charge her with child molestation.

• Yeah, I saw that too. It's probably a little pimple faced 15 year old boy with nothing else to do.

• I didn't think it was possible to change your age as you go Anonymous. I have noticed that some people's ages do change for some reason (like some guy asked about his penis and it said he was underage. Then I went back to the question when he responded and it stated that he was of age).

• They are typically trolls

• I saw that one too!