Which one of these cars do you think I can pick the chicks up in? Which is the best one?

Which one of these cars will be a head turner? Each has there own unique feature? Which one of these cars will get me the girls? I need the input from you girls too!

i'am contemplating on selling my mustang cobra to buy one of these 3 beauties...

• 1. Lada (russian car)
  • 2. Toyota Camery
  • 3. Tikes car

Most Helpful Girl

• Tikes car, man. ❤❤

• what if there is a storm out? people can also steal my stuff. the fuel economy is amazing. So you love that red colour right? so i will be getting the girls you think?

• like i said.. we might not go 0-100 like in the mustang i have now but we will reach it slowly but surely!!!

Most Helpful Guy

• Chicks are usually kept in roosting cages with the rest of the chickens. Women won't care as much as you think, as long as you're respectful and not call them chicks.

• loool. i was just kidding, i have a 2004 mustang cobra. i'am respectful to all girls and just put this up as a joke.

What Girls Said 4

• Lol! this is hilarious.

• Defiantly the Tikes car! So stylish! 😂

• i don't want my girl to wet if it rans though ;) and also the engine is small so we can't go that fast :/ You think the speed and the no windows will be an issue?

• Hahaha you're too funny! That girl must be real special for you to go through all of this work! If she hurts you in anyway you know who to write! 😉😉😂

• I need to get with this girl, she shines like the brightest sky in the night star! As you can tell the tikes car has well... literally plastic seats so in the winter and summer it will be hot, i might have to upgrade them to leather and also put some heated seats in. I want this girl to be comfortable in my car :)

• The third one. I would ride in that bitch.

• niiiice, i'am going to get it upgraded so it has windows and so on. Don't want my girl getting wet ;)

• Damn right bro

• #3 for sure!!! that's a panty dropper... lmao

• i think i will buy that one, but it need window cause i dont want the girl to get wet in the rain ;) Also it needs a bigger engine too, windshield wipers and some other things... you think i should buy this beauty? and get rid of my mustang?

• Oh, so romantic!

What Guys Said 4

• Well you can't get your grociers with the tike cars, so i would say lada or camery... lada cause i noticed it's 4X4 loool. The girls will love that!!

• The camery looks least bad

• you think the girls will be going crazy as soon as they see that right?

• In Soviet Russia, car drives you!
    The Lada for sure!

• that last one is awsome!