Should I delete this account or keep it?

I've got a bit of a dilemma. I got a caught doing something on this site with another guy (different account) and I blamed it on the fact that I thought my fiance was gay. But I also wasn't trying to hide it and I found him catfishing (which I didn't know is what he was doing at the time). Which is what lead me to think he was gay. Anyways, back to my dilemma. Should I delete this account? Even though it wasn't this account that I was naughty on? I like to help people on here. But my relationship is more important. What should I do?

Let me be clear: I deleted the other account before I ever made this one.

Most Helpful Guy

• Will deleting this account change the fact that you cheated on your fiancĂ©?

• No. But he's still catfishing. I was hoping for a compromise. Like I'll delete this account and stay away from this site and other sites like it, if he stops catfishing.

• Because we love each other.
      No, he's not.

• Well I suppose if you're both looking to move forward, it's best not to be on a site that will remind you both of bad times.

Most Helpful Girl

• You kind of just said it yourself your relationship is more important ask him how he feels if he doesn't want you on here delete it simple

What Guys Said 4

• You should talk to your fiance. The accounts don't matter. I've been on here for years. Talk to him and come play with me. Here's a link that may help:

www.girlsaskguys.com/.../a10152-how-to-talk-to-your-so-about-sex

• So, Basically, You essentially cheated on your Fiance online?

Pretty dick move...

• Why thank you! I was not aware of that at all.

• People who commit suicide are never alone. There is always someone there willing to help them, but they never reach out to take the hand.
      My mentality is fragile thing. If anyone pays the slightest bit of interest in me or even compliments me for my looks, I don't stop to think about it. I don't think things through like a normal person would or should. I have low self-esteem and I will take any positive feedback that I can find. I made a mistake and I learned from it.

• Nah, People who commit suicide are alone, You know, I was planning on wasting myself in 2 days on my 17th birthday, I thought it would be poetic ya know? And no, There is noone for me to 'reach out to', It dosent work like that.
      And, I can understand that mentality, Shit can be hard, But, Still man, Loyalty should come first always, Like you said, Lesson learned but damn dude.

• first off... whats catfishing? and id say stay on. just protect yourself a little more lol.

• If your catfishing delete your account there's police all over this site

• I got one of my officers onto your IP number

• I'm just gonna ignore you now. It's obvious, you didn't read or understand anything wrote above.

• Delete the account and stay off this site cause i tell you law enforcement won't think twice

What Girls Said 1