Is there a full moon tonight or are some GaGers just off the chain?

I swear I have seen some of the strangest stuff here tonight! One guy going absolutely crazy on anyone disagreeing with him with completely bizarre and irrational comebacks, bizarre questions, overly combative opinions and comments. .. Tonight is like a month worth of GaG bizarre in one night! Anyone else see this trend tonight?

Most Helpful Guy

• It's become especially crazy lately. It's almost enough to make me stop using the site for a while.

What Guys Said 2

• i hope it's not me! :) Is there a full moon out tonight? I haven't been outside tonight yet...

• I think you're just imagining things. This site is always full of crazies.

What Girls Said 7

• It's always a little extra crazy on Friday nights, saturdays, and sundays :/

You can look over look over the posting guidelines and flag anything you think breaks the rules and the admins will look over it. http://www.girlsaskguys.com/faq/posts

• Doesn't seem any crazier than any other night.

• I believe I saw a half moon ;) lol.

• Links or it didn't happen! /nosy

• Lol, I'm not calling anyone out specifically, but one tonight was definitely peaking and inTENse. Just one of many I've seen tonight, though :)

• Why, kind sir, I do declare! However did you come to that conclusion that may or may not be the right one ;)? Lol

• Stalker mode: engaged.

• It would be weirder if everyone on here were completely serious with their answers, to be honest lol.

• No I don't, I'm following a lot of boring users unfortunately

• I have noticed!