Would you rather save the life of one complete stranger or three well liked people who were assholes to you, the one (s) you dont save dies?

Everyone knows you let them die to save a stranger, or everyone knows you let a stranger die to save those 3 people who were liked by a lot of people, but they were mean to you and you have a different opinion about them.

• Either way id save the stranger
  • Either way id save the 3 well liked people who were assholes to me
  • Id save the stranger only if people didn't know i let the other 3 die
    Vote C
  • Id save the 3 people only if people didn't know i let the stranger die.
    Vote D
  • Id save the 3 people only if they were well liked by the majority of my friends
    Vote E
  • Id save the 3 people only if the were well liked by at least half my friends
    Vote F
  • Id save the 3 people only if they were well liked by at least some if my friends
    Vote G
When i say asshole, they made your life hell, you couldnt make friends with anybody within 1 grade lower or higher than you when you were in school because of them. Theyre bullying was bad and left you a little emotionally damaged.

23

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• I'd save the stranger. Karma's a bitch.

Sponsored

0/2500

Send It!

What Girls Said 1

• I would save the stranger.

What Guys Said 2

• I'd save the stranger 😈

• This was too confusing.