Avoiding women to avoid hatred?

I'm a virgin who has been rejected my whole life... I still find women attractive however as of late... I find myself resenting them and avoiding them... so in order to stop myself from hating women... I avoid them... this way I can't do nothing dangerous

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• I know how you feel. I also get sick of the BS some women feed you to. Like "Looks don't matter to girls", "That I am not ugly so that can't be the reason I am single", "That you have to be patience, if you have a problem with a woman then many say "what did you say or do to her" like it is automatically my fault because I am a guy, that "you will find a girl" well no not everyone in life ends up finding a partner it all is BS.

• Also all the sexist shit that many women say all the time. If a woman dates a jerk and gets her heart broken it is only her fault for dating him and no one else's. When are women going to take responsibility for their actions for a change. Saying all men are pigs in that situation is a woman that will not accept it is her fault because she dated a jerk.

• However, if you are feeling violent about it you should talk to someone about it.

• i agree... this shit sucks...

What Girls Said 3

• Maybe it's good that our avoiding women. I certainly wouldn't want to be with someone who could potentially be violent/dangerous towards me just because he hates my gender.

• I understand you do this because you have been hurt :(
    Remember, often the good girls are sitting at home, or simply not at where the parties are. So it can be harder to reach them.
    I would try finding someone online.

• not that I mean partying girls can't be sweet and good and such tho :p

• thats ridiculous.

What Guys Said 4

• "I avoid them... this way I can't do nothing dangerous"

If that's how you really see things, you've got a bigger problem. Elliot Rodger had a similar view of women as you did.

• dont compare me to him... i know why women dont want me... im ugly and broke... he thought he was perfect... i gave up... he kept dwelling... we are two very different personalities... i just want to stop finding women attractive so i will no longer desire them... if i can't want them... i can't feel like a loser for not achieving them

• Befriend more women.

• What's the question?

• Last line is concerning. I think you should talk to somebody, a professional who deals with this sort of thing. What you're feeling and how you're coping is not healthy. You're not crazy, but you need to reach out to somebody before it gets any worse.