GaGers!! Best Part of Your Day?

Best Part of Your Day? :)

Mine was two things: Getting all dressed up and what not &&&& Sleeeeeping lol! :P go!!
⤵⤵⤵⤵⤵⤵⤵⤵

0|0
8|10

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• It was celebrating my mom's birthday today and seeing her so happy.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 9

• I finished writing a song I was working on today :D
    Now I just got to re-record the parts to make it sound better.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not having to do any homework... I spent all week doing projects so not having to do anything was the best thing of my day.

0|0
    0|0
  • Talking to this lady @soccerchick4eva <3 No joke

0|1
    0|0
  • Saw your qeustion on GAG and join it then answer it, That made me happy😊 That's the best part of my day! Thank you 😜

0|0
    0|0
  • Going to sleep.

0|0
    0|0
  • When I'm with friends, chatting and relaxing!

0|0
    0|0
  • Seeing your pretty face lok jk :P nothing so far.

0|0
    0|0
  • I know it may sound cheesy, but my best part of the day was getting to watch the sunset while fishing.

0|0
    0|0
  • Why did you get dressed up?

Best part of my day? Finding out you got dressed up

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 7

• Mine is getting home from my office, kicking off my heels, ripping my bra off, and just trying to unwind.. Oh and not forgetting a nice long soak in a lovely hot bath.. Sheer Utter Bliss.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's 3:33pm here, and I'm off school already. I'm looking forward to go to the city because I'm meeting a friend of mine there. Also hopefully I could get some inspiration there for a painting of mine that's due tomorrow.

0|0
    0|0
  • Well it was actually a movie date I had. I love my friends they always come through to make me smile. After a long day of work

0|0
    0|0
  • It is just 07:48am here but I am looking forward today because I will finally be able to wear my new coat 😎 The last few days it has been too hot, but today it looks like it is gonna be cold (er).

0|0
    0|0
  • My day has now started.. and I pretty much want to sleep again.. 😴😴

0|0
    0|0
  • My day hasn't been good at all. I've been feeling really sad all weekend but I guess the highlight of my day was taking a nap with my girlfriend. It made me feel good.

0|0
    0|0
  • having a nice dream
    seeing my boyfriend ♡

0|0
    0|0