Why are some guys so desperate on here?

I really don't understand this. I honestly think this is worse then Facebook.

Most Helpful Girl

• Many guys confuse and reuse GAG for a dating site. Many times I have seen and heard this on here, dear. I, for one, just Strictly keep it platonic and business as usual when it comes to sticking to the book of... Helping people with problems only.
    Nowadays, where there is Internet, there is a female face, and some guys jump on this, hoping for a hook up or even if it is a hit and miss, they find it a challenge and a chase to at Least try for A... Pretty girl's face, @PrettyRican.
    Good luck. xx

• Thank you hun!!

• Oh, thank you so much for your kind and sweet words.. Wise owl with diplomacy who flies free to lend a helping hand:)) xxoo

• Beautiful profile, thank you for sharing.:)) xxoo

What Guys Said 17

• I understand how it feels, even I've
    gotten messages like that.

They should just keep it in their pants..
    I can see you made your profile private
    that's good, they can't stalk you this way.

What you can also do, is go to your profile
    find "My Settings" and tag a little box that says:
    "Allow messages only from people I follow"

That should root out the most of them, as you
    then technically chooses, who can pm you.

But remember if you do that
    it also blocks out the genuine people
    looking for advice..

Life's hard..

Hope you're having a good day anyway. ^.^

• The people in happy relationships don't really come here because everything is fine with them. So this can make it seem like "everyone has problems."

• Ok so that means everyone that comes on this web site and Facebook and Instergram and what ever they have are not happy in their relationships? Please your full of it.. LOL!!! 😂😂😂😂

• You misread my statement obviously but ok.

• If you have desperate guys who exist and have access to the net, you will find them everywhere on the net.

• LOL!! I guess your right.
      How are you doing?

• It's a beautiful day here, I'm good and thank you for asking. Don't be put off by these chancers. :)

• That's good its so hot over here today I can't even sleep. Happy everything is well over there. I know your right!

• A lack of real repercussions.

• I here women get many messages from creeps here. Hopefully your entire experience here won't be like that.

• Its so weird I just want a normal conversation. Guys are messaging me hi and me being nice like hey. Not thinking anything. Just maybe they want to welcome me to the site. Or ask for personal advice which I don't mind given. But no not here its crazy

• some of us never had anyone... some of us never will

• You never know what happen people's life so people can be desperate

• Welcome to the internet young one.

• They stop asking weird questions if you don't respond.

• Some dudes don't have the balls to get girls in real life, so they resort to digital means (the internet)...

• Why are some Third World kids so hungry?

• They/we Care too much about 1 girl at a time, it sucks though. Unless you are meeting a lot of potential mates then it is hard not to care about the the basket with your last egg in it

• hahaha lol. what do you mean?

• You have female privilege.

• Confirmation bias. The desperate ones are those who call attention to themselves.

• we're just having fun ;)

• I guess but its not fun for a total stranger to ask me to want to see me naked o. A web cam or sky something? That's not called fun to me that's called a perv

• Well why not

What Girls Said 4

• 3|1
  • Just trolls and people who think this is a dating site

• WOW!!! I think people are messaging me to say hi and be nice maybe they need personal advice. But no everything is about sex and how do I look and so on and so on. Like really?

• Guys are weird lol

• Your not kidding.. Lmao!!

• Some people have managed to convince themselves that this is a dating site, for god knows whatever reason. But the internet is full of desperate people in general, I guess sites like this just attract them.

• well theyre guys most are like that sadly but not all they are called the good ones