How do you know you are truly prepared for an exam?

I am never sure if I am prepared enough so any advice?

Thanks everyone for your answers :)

Most Helpful Guy

• Well, I its hard for everyone to know if they're truly prepared. But I'd say if you know a substantial amount of information for each topic you're studying for. It is also psychological, have confidence.

• Yeah I think confidence is my problem

• No problem, hope I did help :S, thanks for MHO :)

• Yes a lot!! 😄

What Guys Said 3

• depending on what the docent/lecturer told in advance. if i think he´s very demanding then it´s hard for me to feel prepared at all. if i think he´s not such a bitch with his good grades and actually wants people to succeed, i make sure i learn like a week in advance and then i´m good.

• You will feel confident and looking forward to it

• When you stop remembering new information as you're studying, you're as prepared as you're going to be.

What Girls Said 4

• Start to work as early as possible. If you start to work last minute; it will make you stressed more.
    Before an exam; analyze which subjects you need to work more. Then work on them. Ask help if you need to.

Do all your best; it will be alright.
    Until your last minute i believe you can try.

I always try my best. If you try enough; you will get good results you deserve.

• I have test anxiety so I can be prepared as I want, the moment the test is in front of me, my mind goes to mush.

• I usually start studying anout 1 to 2 weeks before the exam is due.
    3-4 hours of study each day.

I write down notes and kind of organize them again. It makes it easier to study.

• I just write down the main topics and then do some brainstorming on what I know about each topic (without checking my notes). And then I compare those with my notes to see if I got eveything :) that's what works best for me!