Guys, Stretch marks? How much of a turn off to guys?

So easy question, is stretch marks a turn off or not? And if yes, how much of a turn off?

Can they be deal breakers?

i have stretch marks all over my butt, as in my whole butt is covered in them and there isn't a place there left untouched. Secondly my inner thighs are covered in them. So my boyfriend of 1.5 years has never seen me naked before and he saw them last night and reacted. He is honestly the sweetest guy so seeing him point at them and call them disgusting made me question how bad they were. I've always been confident and never had any issues with them before but I do understand that mine are much more severe them others. See my boyfriend got up and got dressed and said he wanted to go home since he didn't feel turned on anymore after seeing them. Now my confidence is a bit rattled and I'm feeling a little self conscious. If you saw a girl with horrible stretch marks like mine, would you react that way or what would you feel

13

Most Helpful Guy

• personally i just don't care about stretch marks. just fine wid me.

and this boyfriend u have... honestly he doesn't care about u. if he really loved u he'd overlook stretch marks. just dump him.

• See I felt a little hurt when he said them but then he said if I had a little he wouldn't mind and mine are severe. So the thing is, is there a limit to not caring about stretch marks. Like if it's excessive would it still not bother you?

• if i really loved her and she wasn't just for a hook-up then i'd not give a shit obviously. i'd love her for wot she's,... not for her body.

What Guys Said 12

• Not a turn off at all

• I don't find them attractive, but I also don't mind them. Some people simply have a weaker skin or grow too fast during puberty or whatever. Shit happens. No one is perfect.

• Yea Mine all came from puberty, I had a sudden growth and everything changed which resulted in tons of stretch marks on the butt and thighs

• Don't worry, I have them as well at my shoulders and arms from growth.

Don't sweat it. Maybe use some natural lotion (heard coconutoil is good) to help it fade a bit away, if it bothers you. Else there is not much you can do.

• See it never bothered me until he mentioned it. I used to be like 'meh nearly everyone has them' and now I'm like worried. His the first guy I've been so I don't know how guys normally react to this stuff

• To be honest we don't notice them at all. Those and other stuff is what girls notice of themselves and each other but we don't at all.

• Pretty messed up he did that. Doesn't really sound sweet. But they don't bother me, its pretty common for women to have them.

• nope, stretch marks do not matter to me, if i like her i would date her with or without them

• But if they were excessive amounts, would you still be fine with it?

• The girl i married had quite severe eczema on her legs and she was very conscious of them, what really mattered to me was her heart and the love we had for each other. If i loved the girl i would not worry about the stretch marks.

• Don't care one bit.

• Oh my god... what answer do I have to say to get you to stop asking?

• Gigantic, almost cataclysmic.

• I have 'em myself, so I wouldn't turn away a girl who had 'em too.

• No guy likes stretch marks, but most guys will put up with them though. Personally, they are a turn off for me.

• Don't worry about them. Stretch marks just happen.

• A girl I was seeing had very minor stretch marks over her butt and thighs, but I just didn't care because I was interested in HER, her body was just a bonus, having physical and emotional closeness is more important to me.
    That being said, no stretch marks would also be a bonus, but in the end it's low on the list.