Anyone else weirded out by weirdly thin eyebrows these days?

and i dont mean people who naturally have thin eyebrows

i mean people whose faces aturally had thick eyebrows and they turned that into like a tiny stick thin line (like they just did a line on their face with a pencil)

is anyone else weirded out by that?
why do people change their eyebrows? it will look worse it won't look better

0|0
8|4

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes, I think it looks disgusting. That can make an otherwise pretty girl very unattractive.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I had naturally thick eyebrows.
    But I waxed them so many times that they are now medium.
    At some points the people doing my eyebrows would make them too thin (pencil like). I always hated that look.

Now I just leave my eyebrows alone.
    I don't wax or even draw them in.
    I don't want to keep waxing to have them never grow back again.
    People can damage their hair follicles doing that.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• The thinner and higher the arch the more crazy they are.

1|0
    0|0
  • No idea why they would do that, it looks weeeeird...

0|0
    0|0
  • No... not weirded out... seen weirder...

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 7

• Yes, god, so ugly. I don't understand. Thick eyebrows that are properly shaped and maintained will ALWAYS look better than thin eyebrows.

2|1
    0|0
  • Yes! I think it looks a little freaky. I just tweeze mine enough to clean them up a little and give them nice straight lines. I can't stand the look of those pencil thin lines... yuck.

0|0
    0|0
    • same !!

i mean some people naturally have thin eyebrows, but when it;s natural it fits them so it doesn't look weird but thining naturally thick eyebrows... ewww

• yes especially if they're drawn in because it's just like why? lol

0|0
    0|0
  • if they're not naturally supposed to be like that yeah. it's usually from over-plucking.

0|0
    0|0
  • A guy is supposed to be hairy. so yeah, no plucking please. unless its uni brow. then shave it!

0|0
    0|0
    • i was talking about girls actually lol

• OH! in that case I still agree with you. but really its the girls that shave the whole eyebrow off and use a pencil to draw one in. very weird.

• yeessss agree so much

• Ikr I see them and I'm like seriously wtf

1|0
    0|0
  • Here where I live I see more thick ugly I call them painted eyebrows :D but yeah too thin eyebrows are weird as well.

1|0
    0|0