Plane Crash - What would you do?

Say you're waiting in the line at an airport to get on your plane. But all of a sudden a guy in the line starts to shout "People! don't get on this plane! I'm warning everyone. Please don't get on this plane, it'll crash. I had a dream of it and I can sense it and I'm warning everyone."

What would you do?

• Hell no I'm NOT getting on that plane!
  • He's a lunatic. I'm getting on the plane!
  • I'd go and talk to the guy. Ask if his dreams actually happened in real life before.
  • Where the fuck do you come up with these questions Asker?

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 14

• I wouldn't get on the plane cause i got sixth sense he may be truth about this

• I'm not sure if I believe in that kind of thing *at all*, but I'm pretty freaking sure I believe there are *a lot* more crazies, than "gifted" people, in the very least...

• Obviously I'd still get on the plane. Even if it crashes and you're not on it, death will still catch up to you - we've all seen Final Destination...

• Apparently women who procrastinate will delay the flight and the authorities will give a sound physical treatment to that individual.
    Meanwhile from a psychological point of view, people are always nervous and keep to themselves whenever they are boarding a flight unlike buses or trains for obvious reasons off course.

• I wouldn't believe in the dreams of a lunatic. Besides that, give me one parachute and Im fine in any case.

• I've seen final destination enough times to know that guy would be speaking the truth

• Better safe then sorry I chose C.

• I've never been on a plane in my life.

• Is this supposed to be a Final Destination reference? Anyway, I'm more likely to go on that plane after listening to that guy. If I survive, I can tell people that I survived a plane crash. You only live once :P

• I guess somebody just watched Final Destination :D I probably would get on cuz I can't delay my trip because of a freak. Unless he looks like terrorist ofc.

• I've already paid my money I'm getting on

• so it doesn't matter if the plane actually crashes coz you paid your money? lol

• but you wouldn't know it will crash until it actually crashes. It's like living in a underground bunker because a drunk homeless man shouted that aliens have invaded

• I would still go what would happen die HAHHAHAHA I SEE DEATH EVERYDAY MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

• I get on the plane.

• I would still go on the plane. Then if we crash I just hope I die quick.

What Girls Said 9

• I've seen Final Destination... I'm probably not getting on.

• Someone has a "final destination" fever

• Realistically, (since I'm from NY) I see nutty people all of the time shouting their views in random areas, only to be ignored.
    Some of these people suffer from drug usage or mental illness.

I'd continue to get on the plane... i'll take my chances.

• No way I'm getting on that plane... I've seen final destination

• My dreams come true, in real life. I'll believe him cause well mine do why not his?

• really? what does it feel like, do you get creeped out?

• unless they're actually nightmares* lol

• it can be pretty scary even if its not a nightmare, I've predicted the revealing of this guy liking my friend, news of me moving, etc. knowing this information can be scary by itself, I've actually done spells tht worked XD it was awesome

• I would first ask him if any of this dreams ever came true in real life. Though I don't know if I would take it since even if there is no logic to it. I rather not gamble my life in anyway.

• my gut is going to tell me to just take the flight thats leaving tomorrow i am very intuitive so i always listen to my gut

• I'll probably not get on that plane

• I would ask you who gave you this dream and what is your confirmation